1. July 6, 2015  

As a PVPler go Lordaeron?

Hey my friends,

i cant speak english good enough^^ sorry for my mistakes

is it worth to wait for Lordaeron as a Pvpler or go to Ragnaros?

Thank you for your answer :)

2. July 6, 2015  
    depends on what you are looking for.. if you want to earn your gear step by step with hard work and feel rewarded when you have the best gear in realm and just few people can battle with you, lordaeron will be the best realm. Otherwise if you want to get your gear fast just to pvp for fun, ragnaros is the best option for you.
    Edited: July 6, 2015

3. July 6, 2015  
    Ofc go for Lordaeron - x1 realm + no rdf = sick world PvP n tons of fun, also gank some scrubs :D. Lvln n wPvP - best part of da game :)

4. July 6, 2015  
    1x server with limited shop means that you will not find in bg 6 shadowmourne warriors. In 1x you earn everything, from gear to consumables. Personally i can tell ya: at bvegin is harsh but once you are getting some rewards you will feel very happy! :D

5. July 6, 2015  
    Lordaeron no doubt !

6. July 6, 2015  
    I'll definity give up on Deathwing (except casual BGs with friends) once Lordaeron hits. I'm sick of dealing with 10 Shadowmournes per 40man BG. And although I myself have full donated gear (how else could you compete?) I remember enjoying my first level 80 days far more, when everyone was running around in crappy 5k gs, and I was above average with my full Relentless set and Corroded Skeleton Key trinket.. those were the days.

But I really hope they make Wrathful/Heroic gear nearly unobtainable, because if Lordaeron ends up with 99% BiS people, I'll cry.

7. July 6, 2015  
    Umm Lordaeron will be normal type x1 realm with no migration so it's gonna take time lvl.