1. hey look a diversion (definately not a bump).

2. July 2, 2016  
    PvE things w/o faserolled bosses...is that even a thing any more?

3. July 4, 2016  
    PvE things w/o faserolled bosses...is that even a thing any more?
    It's hard for us noobs man..

4. July 6, 2016  

5. July 7, 2016  
    this guild still active?
    Yes, the guild is still active. While the guild does lesser heroic raids per week than it used to before due to the general state of heroic raids, we are definitely active. If interested, you can throw an application on the guild's website : desolation-ragnaros.shivtr.com

6. July 7, 2016  
    A 12 year old Norwegian boy saved his sister and himself from a moose by taunting and feigning death – two skills he learned from playing World of Warcraft.

That feel when 12y olds more skilld than ppl on this server

7. July 9, 2016  
    A 12 year old Norwegian boy saved his sister and himself from a moose by taunting and feigning death – two skills he learned from playing World of Warcraft.

That feel when 12y olds more skilld than ppl on this server
    Imagine if it was me...
    A 19 year old Mocofana and his buddies Iceraze and Chestbrah were being chased by a moose one day. All of them feigned death and yet they couldn't save themselves...
    Poor me... IRL... Never could let go my trigger finger off explosive trap keybind. xD
    Edited: July 9, 2016

8. lol @ mocofoko xD hey how's everyone doin

9. Hey you two :P
    I'm happily retired. enjoying real life. Though ill come raid with you guys if you come back one day!

10. I regret to inform everyone that Desolation has now been officially disbanded, on around about the 21st of July 2016.
    Lack of active participating raiders at the 4AM ST timezone and a lack of leaders willing to give up their time to lead the guild through it's latest slouch. Officers undoubtedly did not wish to prolong the death of the guild, as it headed to a long, and drawn out death. I personally was not part of this decision(nor amongst the officer ranks at this time) but I had made my opinion known upon returning to Warmane about a week ago.

Reflecting on what Desolation has achieved the past year:
    1 glorious Light of Dawn kill
    18 steamrolled Bane of the Lich King runs
    Over 30 Ruby Sanctum 25 normal kills
    Countless Lich King 25 normal kills
    an almost infinite amount of Lich King 10 normals accomplished under the <Desolation> banner
    and most importantly; thousands of laughs had between friends and hundreds of good memories.

Desolation remains active as a guild, no one will be removed and I'm sure anyone still wishing to join will be able to find a home for their characters; However, no more guild raids will be scheduled. That is not to say that Desolation may not return one day, nor that members will not be organizing their own raids from time to time.

RIP Desolation, the best source of AIDs NA. Thank you to everyone who was part of the family.

-Fondling, Former Officer, now retired.

11. As the Guild leader and founder of Desolation I am here to give my official word that yes, the guild is done. It will be kept open for social activities and purposes for those who could only make Desolation raid times. I am proud to say that Desolation was one of the main guilds along with Triumph and others that brought success and notoriety to the recent North American Guilds. I would like to give a big thanks to those who stayed true to the end and those who helped me in my eternal struggle to lead a guild at a time that is almost impossible to raid at.
    I would like to shout a few members/Officers out that helped me along the way.

Been in guild since creation and until end
    Jirkal, Bankshot, Lietomyface, Talarina and myself obviously

Officers of great help and influence
    Shaos, Fondling, Waffle, Sweetheart

Desolation Expert & Old raiders
    Xxpallyz, Kreanin, Destilaria, Darrklife, Pokemon, Lynea, Tinkshooker, Clairey, Canary, Sandbro, Terranigma, Meteos, Reuma, Winterheart, Loux, Ranknone, Telio, Papajo, Dyinhope, Malfalock, Iceraze, Pasangla, Hello, Lindz, Abbylaine, Brutalraid, Kasadar, vasazz, Mordekaiser, Kanasu, Justarogue, Tukr, Papertanku, Bidashaman, Megabolts, Kazuna, Piama.

I'm sure I missed a few of you, but you are not forgotten. These members were the backbone of our progression and or social life in guild. I will thoroughly miss leading this guild and being apart of it after putting so much time and effort. Until then Embers/Mitigate/Trollexpress out.
    Edited: July 23, 2016

12. Man, i was given a strike by a mod, roughly one week ago for trolling you embers, and this is how you repay me? HAHAHAHA. Rip desolation, thanks to everyone who participated in the guild. :)

13. Love you too Mit. You're the bestest noob of noobs I've ever met. :p You're welcome to come hang out in our ts anytime too.

14. FOS/POS 5HC #2 Desolation Halloween Reunion Run
    2016-10-31

Tank
    Shoes

Healer
    Holysham

Was a very hard kill, but we managed to prevail!
    Perhaps a real reunion raid in the future :)

15. Should mention that we had only one wipe which is pretty good. :D

First ... 917181920 Last