1. July 6, 2015  

Wotlk (old) and Normal Wotlk Quick Question

Hey i decided to get back to wow wotlk.
    And when i wanted to download the client.
    There is Wrath of the lichking(old) and Wrath of the lich king.
    Which one should i download in order to play.

2. July 6, 2015  
    The new one has the implementation of the new Warlords of Draenor character models, however the new models are quite glitchy and some hairstyles and races are unfinished. I believe I read somewhere that the new models have some impact in your FPS performance. The old one is the regular one with the old (regular) character models.

Personally, I would suggest downloading and playing the old one until the "new" one gets the appropriate fixes.

3. July 6, 2015  
    Wotlk (old) is with the old character models. If you have a weaker pc get the old, if you have a stronger pc get the new one. The difference is that the characters look better, textures look better generally. Thats the only difference. Although the new one has bugs and aome unfinished hair styles

4. July 6, 2015  
    Ok thank you guys.
    Do you mean bugs with the quest or some npcs won't be displayed correct or what do you mean with bugs ?

5. July 6, 2015  
    To my knowledge it does not affect the game in that way (bugging out of quests, etc). It is only a visual change to the character models. The glitches have to do with the aesthetic of the new models.

You can read/find out more about it here.
    Edited: July 6, 2015

6. July 6, 2015  
    To my knowledge it does not affect the game in that way (bugging out of quests, etc). It is only a visual change to the character models. The glitches have to do with the aesthetic of the new models.

You can read/find out more about it here.
    Ok thank you very much.