1. Now we all know that in MOP, there are cases where you cannot see your achievements right? ok this is a guide in order to revert such changes back to normal.

So let's first tackle the issue: what causes the Achievement-UI to disappear?

have you ever encountered this prompt?

Choosing "Disable" disables the blizzard Achievement UI.
    Choosing "Ignore" does nothing, however it will nullify the action you took when this prompt appears.

so now, what triggers this prompt to appear?
    Based on my observations, the prompt appears when:
    • Reporting players as AFK in BGs.
    • Unlearning Talents using Tome of the Clear Mind.
    • Unlearning Glyphs using Tome of the Clear Mind.

This can be prevented by simply relogging. After you relog the prompt will not appear anymore, so you can avoid disabling the Achievement UI.

===============================================
    Now main question: What do we do when Achievement UI has already been disabled?

SOLUTION: You can restore the Blizzard's Achivement User interface by following these steps:
    1. Copy the following folders in a separate folder (or simply to the desktop): Cache, Interface, WTF
    2. Delete the three folders (Cache, Interface, WTF) in your WoW Game Folder
    3. Launch the Game to recreate these folders. (the EULA will appear, just scroll down and agree)
    4. Exit the Game.
    5. Configure the config.wtf file inside WTF folder (see below for details)
    6. Recopy all add-ons from the back-up inside interface folder, EXCEPT all Blizzard add-ons
    7. Play and enjoy

STEP 5: Reconfigure the config.wtf file inside the WTF folder.
    Do the following:
    • Open the newly-created WTF folder.
    • Open a notepad.
    • drag the "config.wtf" file into the notepad.
    • delete everything except the first three lines
    • save the changes and close

First three lines that must remain:
    Code:
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"
    SET locale "enGB"
    SET installLocale "enUS"
    ===============================================
    I made this guide because its kinda annoying not to see the achievement UI. My previous solution was to recopy the whole World of Warcraft folder from my external Hard disk which takes a long time.

the only problem here is that you have to reconfigure all of your add-ons again. (All settings will revert to default)

Credits to vox, my friend and guildmate, who told me this simple solution.

Hope this guide to be useful to fellow players ^^
    -12-

2. May 22, 2016  
    Well, i did exactly what u wrote here, and still getting the "can't load bliz UI" :X
    But thanks for a nice try
    Edited: May 22, 2016 Reason: typo

3. May 22, 2016  
    Well, i did exactly what u wrote here, and still getting the "can't load bliz UI" :X
    But thanks for a nice try
    do you have problem to open the Achievement Tab?

type this on chat:
    /run EnableAddOn("Blizzard_AchievementUI")

that is it

4. @ step no. 3, do I need to log in my account?

5. do you have problem to open the Achievement Tab?

type this on chat:
    /run EnableAddOn("Blizzard_AchievementUI")

that is it

This line worked perfectly for me, but for " time manager, glyphs and joining pvp" thank you mate for that crucial line of text

6. Please help :(

This line worked perfectly for me, but for " time manager, glyphs and joining pvp" thank you mate for that crucial line of text
    Hey bro i tried everything said above.. Do you mean you can now join battlegrounds? and you dont get a notification of time manager not working? because thats the 2 problems I encounter but this doesnt seem to help, I also dont have an interface folder for some reason lel but i can like see my achievements and go dungeonfinder and stuff

7. OMG dude my macros are gone how i can restore them please!!!!!!!!!