1. July 6, 2015  

Addons

While I'm playing the game without addons I have 70 fps, but when I activate addons (I've tried 1-5 addons like quartz,bartender,dbm etc. downloaded from the curse client) and when I start the game it gives me 0-1 fps which is basically unplayable. Does anyone have a solution for this?

2. July 6, 2015  
    Do you have the correct version of addons for your client? Is there a single addon that causes a problem?

3. July 6, 2015  
    All the addons are up to date, but when I enable them one for one they don't seem to all work since I can't go to options per add. The addon quartz is causing the lag for me and drops to 0 fps, while that is the only addon I actually need.

4. July 6, 2015  
    You will need to go into the version history for each addon you want to install and make sure you get the version for the version of WoW that you have. To enable addons that are slightly out of data you will need to check the "load out of data addons" box. If you still have issues, try deleting your WTF, Interface and Cache folders to start fresh.

5. July 6, 2015  
    I downloaded the older versions of addons, and quartz still doesn't work. Then I deleted the folders, now it says I need to make a battle.net account out of the info I filled in from this account.

6. July 6, 2015  
    Make sure you log in with your username, not email. Also verify your realmlist. What version of the game are you running?

7. July 6, 2015  
    I'm logging in with my username, I'm running the version I downloaded of this site, 5.4.2 I believe.

8. July 6, 2015  
    You will need to add/change the Config.wtf file in your WTF folder to read

Code:
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"
    SET locale "enGB"

9. July 6, 2015  
    I have done that but it still makes the game unplayable when I enable the addon Quartz, it still works when I enable any other addon even if it is the right version