1. July 6, 2015  

[A] The Light of Dawn

Hi there players of Ragnaros.

I have been in several guilds on Ragnaros, i been teaming up with players from Aurora, Chromatic, Eternal, and other guilds to clear heroic content but at this point i feel like its time to lead my own guild.

Me and some friends started up this guild a while ago but we didnt start recruiting untill yesterday. we are about 103 active members today and growing fast.

Our maingoal for now is to clear ICC 10 Heroic.
    We will ofc do icc 10 / 25 normal each week to test players to see who is suited for heroic and not at this point.
    If you can handle icc 10 normal somewhat you will be promoted to member and get invited to normal raids, if you excel on tactics in icc 10 normal you will be promoted to Core Raider and move on to ICC 10 Heroic.

The loot system:
    We will distribute the loot with /Roll for now
    If the guild grows very large we will implement a DKP system to keep players active and to get a more fair loot distribution system.

Raid rules / Guild Rules:
    Only officer's & the guildmaster are allowed to create raids. This way the officers can keep an eye on everyone during the raids to see who deserves a promotion, make sure noone rage quits, flames, ninja items etc. (we dont allow any drama in the guild).
    Exceptions can be made..you can whisper an officer for permission to start a raid.
    We will not allow people to pug raids...we need players for the guild runs and if people pug we wont be able to invite you to guild raids.
    Exceptions can be made...whisper an officer and tell him the reason why you need to pug, why you cant join a guild raid on a specifik day and he can permit you to pug (pugging without asking will anoy the leaders and most certanly get you guildkicked)

Raidtimes:
    6pm ST & 3pm ST everyday.
    We require our officer's to create atleast 1 mainrun and possibly 1 alt run every week wich forced us into creating atleast 1 icc raid everyday. So there is no lack of raids in this guild.

Raidcall is mandatory! you will not recieve an invite to the guild if you are not able to use raidcall during raids.

How do you join the guild?
    Make an application at lightofdawn.shivtr.com and we get back to you as soon as we can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope to see you soon in the guild :)
    Edited: July 9, 2015

2. July 6, 2015  

3. I'm a DK tank 5,2. I would like to enter a PvE Guild to improve my gear... I know ICC Normal tactics, but I dont know some HC bosses strategies.

I come from a brazilian server, where I play since 2010. I know how to play with all the classes, except Mage. I had 6,2+ in all my chars in that brazilian server, but there were some bugs at ICC HC and RS didnt't work. So, I know the tactics in 10/12 ICC HC. Maybe there are some little diferences in strategies that we used to use there. I would need some tips before raiding with you...

(English is not my motherlanguage, but I can read and write reasonably.)