1. July 6, 2015  

Deny custom features

As most of you you think,there should be some features that will never be implemented to Lordaeron,such as:
    -Custom drops(has been done before,Shadowmourne at LK 25 HC )
    -Custom Portals
    -Custom NPC
    -Treasure Chests
    -Additional Auction Houses
    -Allowing players when realms transferring from other realms to Lordaeron , to bring gold,many characters and items like Shadowmourne.

I made this topic to help the staff realize what people expect or not from them,so please explain your opinion regarding these measures.

2. July 6, 2015  
    As most of you you think,there should be some features that will never be implemented to Lordaeron,such as:
    -Custom Portals
    -Custom NPC
    -Treasure Chests
    -Allowing players when realms transferring from other realms to Lordaeron , to bring gold,many characters and items like Shadowmourne.

I made this topic to help the staff realize what people expect or not from them,so please explain your opinion regarding these measures.
    Even though I'm sure they already have pretty good picture how the realm will look like at the launch, i'll give my votes.

-Custom drops(has been done before,Shadowmourne at LK 25 HC ) - Vote big NO
    -Custom Portals - don't really care
    -Custom NPC - don't care as long as there are no items, gold or emblems
    -Treasure Chests - really like the idea about world PVP, but i dislike coin reward
    -Additional Auction Houses - don't care, maybe even yes
    -Allowing players when realms transferring from other realms to Lordaeron , to bring gold,many characters and items like Shadowmourne. - NO

3. July 6, 2015  
    -Custom Portals
    -Custom NPC
    -Treasure Chests

-Custom drops(has been done before,Shadowmourne at LK 25 HC ) - NO
    -Custom Portals - I will vote for NO, just use traditional traveling
    -Custom NPC - maybe but only if they are part of some event otherwise NO
    -Treasure Chests - YES if the reward is not high
    -Additional Auction Houses - no
    -Allowing players when realms transferring from other realms to Lordaeron , to bring gold,many characters and items like Shadowmourne. - hell NO

4. July 7, 2015  
    Definitely everything NO, except the Trasure hunts (the reward being small so it's not even close to enough to buy a next-tier-item).

What do you think about the Coin Market idea, with higher prices and last-tier-requirement? In my opinion, don't allow ANY gear to be purchasable.

5. July 7, 2015  
    Anything Custom shouldn't be involved, if they're that passionate about WOTLK why ruin it with custom NPCs/treasure chests/Portals etc.

Start it from the very beginning of Wrath, and gradually release content. if they done that i don't think i'd leave my house for a long time