1. i hope the server will be released as soon as possible!
    It surely will be - no sooner nor later...:D

2. We want to bring best possible experience since day 1 of the launch. That's why our developers still working on that to make some improvements and more fixes.
    Judging based on this sentence i would say release is near.And by near i mean 2 3 months tops.Hype will always be there dont worry about that and i suggest to release it when its working as it should be (closest to blizlike as posible).Dont rush and release the unfinished content only coz forum is begging for it.If they release unfinished server than it will be like "Omg why u lied to us u said it will be 100 % working realm " and so on.

3. Don't worry about it too much dovlecel it's natural to only play once or twice a week, please remember that most people are working 9-5 and they only have about 2-3 hours a day to actually play a video game because it takes about an hour to fall asleep and another hour to come home, take a shower and eat.

Also, stagnating the anticipation won't affect the community similar to how the government or the movie studios work. You go from anticipation (happiness) to depression (stagnation) and then back to happiness (something else in your life)

(Anticipation becomes an agenda, similar to a movie release this summer, or a book release next year)

This way you don't notice that the life is actually pretty boring, once you take care of everything else in your life.

4. well yeah but then its school time. Real players are waiting now :D
    In my opinion i think waiting till school starts would be a good move.
    lets face it, most the people that really want too play this were around when wotlk was released and want that again. and i would almost say all those people are out of school by now lol.
    as far as kids playing there is nothing wrong with it, and im not trying too be rude, but most of the time they are not the best players. for a number of reasons.
    so i kinda just consider those players population filler in a way. again not trying to be rude or start sh!t just saying form a grownups perspective thats how it is for me. and having a nice population is a very good thing, but a lot of the more serious players are going too want too play more serious and not mess around with people that dont know what too do, witch is going to be a problem with this old content that most of the younger people have never played im sure.
    so being able too log on earlier in the day with most of the population being older more serious players will be nice if you ask me. at least at first.

will also say that they could hold the release till next year if they wanted and i dont think it would hurt the population one bit. i just dont want them too lol.
    if the realm is as good as the hype, well you build it and they will come pops in my mind lol, people are going too play just because it will be the best. not because the release date. hell wrath is an old game now and still popular. so the people acting like the clock is ticking just dont make sense.

if it was retail, then ya im sure they would push for max population and players because of being subscription based. but when you rely on donations, well im sure 90+% of the people who donate are not worried about it being released before school starts.
    highschool kids with jobs and debit cards sure,and i do feel bad for you guys that are stuck in highschool, 13 year olds that have no way of donating too contribute too the server and more likely too be a pain/annoying not so much.

First 12