1. July 6, 2015  

This summer or even longer?

I just returned from trip and really hoped that Lord have been released but sadly now. Now i went to play MoP for awhile and wondered: is Lord being released this summer? I know the release is not to known by no1 but i would like an answer from staff member , mby something like: if it goes like that , and that then mby in month or so.. That would be fine answer for me. Peace out.

2. July 6, 2015  
    The faster the better, the staff knows this and I am confident that they are working as fast as they are able.

I really want this project to pay off for the staff as well who are working really hard, and so im a bit concerned over the estimated time for the release, because lets face it, wow is an aging game, and every month that goes by is a blow taken. Also, people daily tune in to private servers for retail experience and will pick other private servers that are already available. Other people waiting are already playing Wotlk but are getting quite slightly sick of it with every day passing by.

Time is unavoidably a factor, lets hope Lordaeron will be live soon! It already seems to have reached superior quality.
    Edited: July 6, 2015

3. July 7, 2015  
    i agree with you, every day potential players are lost to some other private server, people that are looking for a experience like this and they end to playing in some other "blizzlike" 1x server with ruined economy´s and full of p2w players.

4. July 7, 2015  
    We want to bring best possible experience since day 1 of the launch. That's why our developers still working on that to make some improvements and more fixes.

5. July 7, 2015  
    I had my hopes up for early july (like the last lordaeron) but sadly nope.
    It would be frustrating if it came live when summer ends.

6. July 8, 2015  
    I highly doubt that it will be released before September. Kaer stated that there is no chance for it to be released this month as it is still under development and that it may take a few more months to prepare because they want to make it as perfect as they can.

You may get lucky, but don't expect it to be released anytime soon, because chances are it won't be.

7. July 8, 2015  
    I highly doubt that it will be released before September. Kaer stated that there is no chance for it to be released this month as it is still under development and that it may take a few more months to prepare because they want to make it as perfect as they can.

You may get lucky, but don't expect it to be released anytime soon, because chances are it won't be.
    Well yea, but "few months" is long time and thanks to that alot of players will not play it that time.

8. July 8, 2015  
    I hope that they will release it in august/early september, otherwise all that hype will start to diminish...

9. July 8, 2015  
    i'm pretty sure they will release it in mid/end of september when all the ppl is back from summer trips.

10. July 9, 2015  
    i'm pretty sure they will release it in mid/end of september when all the ppl is back from summer trips.
    well yeah but then its school time. Real players are waiting now :D

11. They should probably release it in august or early september :3

12. There is a reason why all off blizzards expansions were launched in winter months.Summer isnt a good period for start.Alot off ppl are on holidays or doing stuff other than gaming

13. Why are you in such a hurry Pete

You suppose to build up the anticipation, feel the level of respect growing, and only then climax because its more fun this way

14. i hope the server will be released as soon as possible!

15. Why are you in such a hurry Pete

You suppose to build up the anticipation, feel the level of respect growing, and only then climax because its more fun this way
    You are right, but this can backfire so hard, and there wont be anyway to come back from it. And i'll give you an example, some time ago i used to play WoT, and i mean i was very dedicated to it, no bad stats, i was, you could say a pro, but then i topped paying, what happened? i keept getting bad teams more and more, here i discovered how rigged the matchmaking system is, from 80% win rate on a day played, i dropped to 15%, thats to massive, i got so disgusted, i quited WoT, then the same company announced WoWs, it looked very promising, but they did something that backfire in my opinion so hard, i dont ever see a recovery for it, what the did was to keep that game in closed beta to long, the only way you could have played, if you paid to get in, in their case was greed that keept game in closed beta, when it came out, i lost interest in in, i did test it, i still play but only like 1-2 games a week, i have no interest in it anymore, and you can see thats not just "me" you can see that they only have ~3k ppl online, its in my opinion total fail, in WoT you have around 30k-400.000 players only on europe server, the difference is to big.

Same thing can happen here, if they wait to long, ppl will get bored of waiting, will lose interest in it, than you will have an below average realm, and my guess they dont wish that, but on the other hand, if the server is not ready, they dont consider is ready (to buggy, not scripted they way it was planed, etc) and they release it, ppl will be dissapointed and feel lied, which again can backfire coz they didnt release what was promised. Its a very hard business to pull off, but they can still delay and keep ppl interested, they only need to keep the word they give in the first thread, i dont say they need to report the status daily, but once every 2-3 days would be enough, even if is just a simple sentence, ppl will appreciate it and keep the hipe up.

EDIT: if any forum mods read this, consider a new forum format, reading what i said above is not nice to the eye
    Edited: July 20, 2015

12 Last