1. July 7, 2015  

3v3 Arenas

Hello there,

So many of you fellow pvpers know that on non-instant lvl 80 pvp realms(like Blackrock) ,3v3 arenas are practicly dead. And it got me thinking, how many of you would like to see it come back to life on Lordaeron once it's up? It would make this realm feal even more retailish than I expect it to already feel!
    What are your thoughts on this?How would you like to make it come to life if you had that kind of power?

Cheers!

2. July 7, 2015  
    Well im pretty sure Lordaeron will be really active in all aspects of the game. People will have something to do since it will be a progression realm.

3. July 7, 2015  
    I remember on the old Lordaeron (Before Moltdown) it was a strugle to get 3vs3 arenas. I would like to give sugestion on this subject, sadly, I have none. Only I can say, if the 3v3 will be dead like the old Lord, then the staff should create some ways to incentivate the people to do 3v3.

4. July 7, 2015  
    There will be a lot of 2s AND 3s in case that the PvP season starts from season 5. Atleast im gonna play active in that case :P

#lf good mates on Lord - pref exATplayers

5. July 7, 2015  
    Well, there'll be this "I want to get my Wrathful shoulders" feeling, so there's a reason to play 3's. Of course on DW and RAG 3's is dead, because there's nothing to achieve. Not even a title you can't get in 2's already..