1. July 7, 2015  

Stealth bar not changing

Is it just me or does the stealth bar not change back to your standard action bar when in combat? Like, I go stealth and my bar changes, i open on the target but the action bar doesnt change back to my non-stealth bar. I am just stuck with my stealth action bar until I leave combat.

Is this normal or a bug?

2. July 7, 2015  
    If it's PvP, no idea. Something like that never happened to me. If it's PvE then you shouldn't even start from stealth.

3. July 7, 2015  
    Assassination rogues should start from stealth, Overkill talent. (+30% energy regen for a period of time after opening from stealth)

4. July 7, 2015  
    Has this happened to you only few times (rarely) or is it a constant problem whenever you get out of stealth?

5. July 7, 2015  
    Assassination rogues should start from stealth, Overkill talent. (+30% energy regen for a period of time after opening from stealth)
    Ya, I missread his post, thought he's talking about combat spec. My bad.

6. I have never had this problem. Hmm..

7. This is a thing and its really annoying, i started leveling my rogue 3 days ago and found it, i was hoping there was a fix on the forums

8. It works how it should for me @ragnaros. (But I use dominos addon for my action bars.)

9. From my experience, it's related to being pulled out of stealth during the .2 seconds it takes for the game to switch to your stealth bar. This results in you losing stealth while the bar changes > bar goes to stealth while you aren't really in stealth and gets stuck like this till you stealth or vanish. It's incredibly annoying and can easily lose you an arena match/get you killed in general, depending on how you setup your bars of course.

10. I've been experiencing this lately on deathwing. At first I thought it was because of my macroes or something. Is there any possible remedy for this ?