1. July 7, 2015  

Sargeras 4.0.6 ,just wana say hello to old fags

Hi there everyone,i quit playing like a year now ,but i miss old times on this realm ,just wana say hello to old players and put some video what brings alot of memories :) ,hi to all Marxism,Gatekeepers,Legion of blood,wrath of the hell legion,tears sustains me,sacramentum,LEGION,Myrmidons,and all horde/ally guilds from 4.0.6 and 4.3.4,i rly miss playing with you guys,here is some short video its about gatekeepers and sacramentum war we used to hate each other lol,we had a spy in sacramentum guild and there was an event going on STV arena,so we decide to ambush them as soon as they start an event here wat happens:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlWRiI0dNtI

2. July 7, 2015  

3. July 7, 2015  
    Andronicus <3
    You'll come back and play here?

7 years later...
    Edited: August 26, 2022

4. July 7, 2015  
    hi caylara,meh maybe im thinking of downloading wow

5. July 7, 2015  
    Hey Andro, good to see you back, even if we loved to hate each other :)

- Jyx

6. July 7, 2015  
    Holy ****!, Andro! =O...those were really good times, I miss them!

7. July 8, 2015  
    Hey Andro, good to see you back, even if we loved to hate each other :)

- Jyx
    hi jyxx,ye i used to hate you but now i love you ,but you stil hate me :( , today you sayd on facebook that im baddie :s ,mean girl

8. July 8, 2015  
    Holy ****!, Andro! =O...those were really good times, I miss them!
    hiii matee ^_^ ,ye brings alot of memories :) cheers!

9. July 8, 2015  
    hi jyxx,ye i used to hate you but now i love you ,but you stil hate me :( , today you sayd on facebook that im baddie :s ,mean girl
    Everyone knows I call everyone Baddie, its a nice word hehe
    anyway you called me baddie first! :P

10. July 8, 2015  

11. Well god damn video was fun . quality was potato :D

12. Hey, i im in the same postion. Quited about a year ago. But now im rdy to start again, but have the account from that time been removed, coz i cant login on my previous account?

13. Well god damn video was fun . quality was potato :D
    true that,at that time iwasnt rly good at sony vegas video edit ^_^

Hey, i im in the same postion. Quited about a year ago. But now im rdy to start again, but have the account from that time been removed, coz i cant login on my previous account?
    retrieve your old account via email,if u cant remember email or the password of email,then make a new email and account