1. OPness is real! Clearing **** on two expansions :)

2. Bump >>> because i just soloed ToT on a Super Nintendo controller with my cataclysm character
    (click for +5 awesomeness buff)

3. Greetings, mortals.

It's your friendly neighborhood bear Rageon here. While browsing the forums, I couldn't resist to check on my old friends over on MoP. If you guys are not lying, sign me up for one of those cata raids! It's been too long since i've heard most of your voices or blamed Synnith for raid wipes ;). Send me a PM or tell shockwave to contact me, he has my Bnet/Skype.

Rawr,

Rageon.

4. Greetings, mortals.

It's your friendly neighborhood bear Rageon here. While browsing the forums, I couldn't resist to check on my old friends over on MoP. If you guys are not lying, sign me up for one of those cata raids! It's been too long since i've heard most of your voices or blamed Synnith for raid wipes ;). Send me a PM or tell shockwave to contact me, he has my Bnet/Skype.

Rawr,

Rageon.
    Tenza 50k or am not contacting Rage!

5. can i join this guild? i know how to properly charge + bladestorm

6. Hey nova sorry for the late reply i didn't see it :p
    Of course you can join :D

7. Bumperino still recruiting skilled people for upcoming raid releases

8. cheers for Tenza and all good people in Vatican, keep doing! *Erot

9. Tenzaa can you login ts? I want to talk to you :P
    Edited: January 26, 2016

10. Hello, is the rectruitment page updated? and is it necesary to apply? or May I talk with an officer to join?

11. Yo recruitment is not updated in this thread. We're open for all classes (if you know how to play them ) :D

12. 4 and half months to go and I can join the ranks for once again :)

13. Who has been using char name "Tit" ?

14. Who has been using char name "Tit" ?
    I think that was Flame's monk.. but not 99% sure :)

First ... 910111213 ... Last