1. Good to see you here guys! Good luck with the guild...not like u need it with Tenza leading *best gm wurld*!

2. bump. secound grp tonight also cleared 9/9 in 25Man mode...

3. bump. secound grp tonight also cleared 9/9 in 25Man mode...
    Yeah was fun playing Ele shaman for the first time! :D Went better then expected and also the raid group :D

4. If you want to be amongst the first to witness and kill a boss, if you don't want to go too hardcore to aim for warmane firsts, this is the guild for you. Due to our extremely skilled player base we are able to clear all the available content in a small amount of time so you can enjoy the game outside of raiding or spend more time IRL. We host multiple succesful 10 and 25 man raids each week, but you will have to work hard for a spot in one of our raiding teams.

IMPORTANT: Keep in mind, just because we are not hardcore, does not mean we are a learning guild. All our players are experienced HC raiders and have achievemedmore then 99% of warmane's playerbase and we expect the same of you to be considered to have a trial period in our guild.

If you think you are the exceptional player we are looking for, try out your luck and apply on our website: www.vaticanwow.shivtr.com

5. This is making me want to come back to MoP :|

Gz on your MoP progression, make it a 3rd expansion of dominating the PvE scene!

6. This is making me want to come back to MoP :|

Gz on your MoP progression, make it a 3rd expansion of dominating the PvE scene!
    You should come back for TOT heroic (after summer) If you have time then ;)

7. If you want to be amongst the first to witness and kill a boss, if you don't want to go too hardcore to aim for warmane firsts, this is the guild for you. Due to our extremely skilled player base we are able to clear all the available content in a small amount of time so you can enjoy the game outside of raiding or spend more time IRL. We host multiple succesful 10 and 25 man raids each week, but you will have to work hard for a spot in one of our raiding teams.

IMPORTANT: Keep in mind, just because we are not hardcore, does not mean we are a learning guild. All our players are experienced HC raiders and have achievemedmore then 99% of warmane's playerbase and we expect the same of you to be considered to have a trial period in our guild.

If you think you are the exceptional player we are looking for, try out your luck and apply on our website: www.vaticanwow.shivtr.com
    Love this post :D

8. This is making me want to come back to MoP :|

maybe not just yet, ToT is horribly optimized , if you enjoy playing in 10 fps , come back :P

9. maybe not just yet, ToT is horribly optimized , if you enjoy playing in 10 fps , come back :P
    change your potatoe pc!

10. maybe not just yet, ToT is horribly optimized , if you enjoy playing in 10 fps , come back :P
    Haha guess I can wait a few more months then;)

11. Haha guess I can wait a few more months then;)
    We will see... Some have lag some have no lag at all but ''majority'' seems to have lag problems at the moment for some reason in 25 man.... Can be optmizied wrong or addons making it or bad PC but i think its game related...

12. change your potatoe pc!
    gtx 970
    i5 4690k overclocked to 4.4 ghz
    16 gb of ram that is useless on molten because they refuse to make a 64 bit client

i think this is good enough for 25 man tot considering on retail i had no lag and 55-60 fps on 25 man

13. Yeah was fun playing Ele shaman for the first time! :D Went better then expected and also the raid group :D
    Hey man, I have heard from quite few people that you are a damn good PvEr. I am also playing ele shaman, so i was wondering if you could teach me some of the basic mechanics. Thanks! :)

First 123412 ... Last