1. Glad to hear you guys keep on rockin' content, gl on ToT Hc and SoO Hc, was thinking of coming back to warmane sometime^_^.
    God come back Fen i miss your sorry *** so much! You will come to a amazing TOT HC (which will prob be broken and hillarous as FL HC was XD)

2. I applied yesterday! Just wondering, after i submitted the app, it just brought me to a blank page on my browser. I certainly hope it was recieved, it took me a while to write it..

And, gratz on all the realm-first stuff! That's so cool.

3. I applied yesterday! Just wondering, after i submitted the app, it just brought me to a blank page on my browser. I certainly hope it was recieved, it took me a while to write it..

if you didn't get an email saying that your application was submitted, I would do it again.

4. Hmm, nope, dont have one.. Guess ill have to do it over again sometime. Oh well!

5. I applied yesterday! Just wondering, after i submitted the app, it just brought me to a blank page on my browser. I certainly hope it was recieved, it took me a while to write it..

that white page thing is a host side issue i believe, if u get that again just refresh the page while it is blank and the app should arrive.

6. Good point and make sure you don't use internet explorer. I heard some people have issues with that too.

7. We're still recruiting skilled mages and locks. Other classes are also still welcome if you stand out :)

8. Are you only recruiting above certain iLvls or willingly to boost ilvl for experienced raiders with proof?

9. Are you only recruiting above certain iLvls or willingly to boost ilvl for experienced raiders with proof?
    To be honest i think we would want our people to be enable to raid TOT at least which is around TOES/MSV gear or mixed pve/pvp set up... You can always make an application and explain your situation there :)

10. Really amazing guild! You should join it for a really good experience with raiding :)

11. A really nice raiding atmosphere and amazing people in this guild! Go apply now! :) http://vaticanwow.shivtr.com/

12. So, I got few whispers from people who are interested in joining us, asking about our previous achievements.<Is a cookie> was the molten's best PVE guild and achieved a lot under different leaderships. Under Tenzazangets' lead (best leader wurld), we got Molten First Dragon Soul Heroic 10 and 25 man. Join us ! We need more skilled ppl ! :)

Kisses from Miksa, serb terrorist bear hunter.
    are you sure molten first was yours? :) maybe psychopathic was molten first ! ^_^

First ... 2345614 ... Last