1. Updating a thread with a kills of Jin'Rokh, Council and Ji-Kun. When get more time for edit will upload Durumu and Primo. Have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atvX6CGVGB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiFZkRNTl9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNwwX75wuE
    Nib

2. Missing Jin'rhok picture. Maybe videos of the kills in the future? Gratz on the kills.
    Video is up so u can look it up. Also we frapsed some fights , but now trying to have 2 povs how we are coming closer to end of raid.
    Edited: April 23, 2016

3. Hey Warmane community,
    As the gm of the guild Vatican I want to explain how we progressed through ToT heroic. When the release date was finally announced (after many months) we were super excited. Finally a worhty raid to enjoy. Sadly it didn’t work out like that.
    Now i know this is a long post and i hope you all read it (and not look at the typo’s) but I wanna point out this is not to rage or created drama. We are a guild that has been around for years on Warmane and we are disappointed in this release. Even after ptr testing the result is quite shocking. We just wanna get some community support to get things fixed (especially looking at the releases of the SOO bosses). Some of the bugtracker reports we made have not even been confirmed yet let alone that they are working on it. So please read this and give us the support so Warmane can see they need to change this.

Here is how it went for us:
    We did jin’rokh and he seemed pretty ok. There are some minor things to him but nothing that makes it super easy or hard and he actually offered a nice introduction to ToT heroic. After that we had horridon and we noticed that the ‘pink’ dino’s that spawn had issues. Not only could they spawn on top of you instantly killing you but you can have multiple on you. On top of that the pool from the venom priests still follow you. Sad to see that that the only real change in heroic did not work. But hey no biggie and we go on. Council seemed ok but tortoss again was bad. Still no bats, stomp does too little damage and can’t even break the shield and at the 25% mark the boss didn’t spawn turtles which cause the soft enrage. We then thought the worst was behind us but oh boy were we wrong. Megaera was literally WTF. The torrent of ice from the frost head happens instantly not giving you a chance to move away. The fire debuff from the red head didn’t leave an aoe when dispelled. Arcane head adds had 8 hp (yes 8 not a typo). Green head spawned the 3 aoe zones on the same spot oneshotting anyone within 500 yards (little exaggurated). On top of that the damage of rampage is ******ed. Literally the First head required already 500k hps. The greatest thing however is that the boss died at the 6th head :D. What a suprise that was.
    On to ji’kun now. Green everywhere and i mean literally everywhere. It spawns those green blobs all over the place, more then 10 per time. On top of that the nest were random. Sometimes you get adds sometimes you don’t. Sometimes you get feathers sometimes you don’t. Although this makes the fight really hard we enjoyed it cause it’s doable and actually hard. As we like to raid this got the best out of us. Sadly our spirit got crushed on the next boss. Durumu instant knockback + icewall where you can walk through + maze still not working. After all this months no fixes. Next one up primordius: purple, purple everywhere holy ****ing ****. The rest seemed ok but the amount of purple spawns is waaaaay too high. Hard fight but doable.
    And then DARK ANIMUS. Impossible to kill in the way it’s scripted atm. He siphons anima every 5 seconds instead of every 20 sec. This makes you have around 2 min to kill him after he starts soaking it. Mathematically impossible to kill. We did also try to nuke him from the start but we lack around a 100 million damage (just a little right).
    Iron qon i would say let it be. There are many small buggs in combination with tornados following you but it’s doable and a little challenging so let’s not do anyhting here ( we don’t want them to try and create more buggs). Twins is uhm questionnable too (no surprise). Timers are messed up, you can have a comet or knockback during a inferno and cosmic barrage actually goes on melee :D big surpise the First time that happened (only 4 dead). On top of that since that’s not hard enough they have each 100million more hp then they should. Onto Lei shen, energy on pillars doesn’t work making it impossbile for you to decide which platform to overloard. Next to some other smaller buggs in the second intermission phase he summons 5-6 bouncing balls per platform. Good luck trying to soak them all.
    This is where we called it. Enough ToT for us for now. We don’t even want to go with a new Group and other guildies that haven’t done it yet. We just lost all our spirit to do it. I hope you can relate to this.

Cheers.
    Tenza The Fat Cow.
    Edited: April 24, 2016

4. not sure how did u have a problem with Megaera :\ it was not that hard imo.

5. Lei Shen bugged on normal too. Same problem - conductors bugged. Magaera was fun though :)

6. not sure how did u have a problem with Megaera :\ it was not that hard imo.
    Well, you are obviously better than us, and we would like to have you. Apply at http://vatican.shivtr.com/ when applications are resumed.

7. Well, you are obviously better than us, and we would like to have you. Apply at http://vatican.shivtr.com/ when applications are resumed.
    :D :D :D #messagetoshort

8. Hi, i find guild pve, this guild it's active?
    My char it's Sacrilegio. You can find on armory

9. Fight is quite an RNG. but noticable fixes after few reports and when server crushed moment we logged on seems to work, with evening those ozzes that need to be healed with those who should be killed, also Swirl debuff sometimes stays permanently while it should disappear after the swirl is over. We started with bug reports and we will write more when we go to Soo again tomorrow

10. As most PvE guilds can relate to this, please vote up :

[Lei Shen problem]

http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/23084

11. yo ves <3 #turk :))
    hahahahaha NUUUB :D well miksah was right then... you TOO GOOD :D

12. May 1, 2016  
    How the hell did you manage to survive swirl? :)

Fight is quite an RNG. but noticable fixes after few reports and when server crushed moment we logged on seems to work, with evening those ozzes that need to be healed with those who should be killed, also Swirl debuff sometimes stays permanently while it should disappear after the swirl is over. We started with bug reports and we will write more when we go to Soo again tomorrow

First ... 51314151617 ... Last