1. I think I'm going to play on lordaeron when it comes out. I'm sick of stuff not working and not getting fixed in a timely manner. I spent 2 hours today just trying to get an rdf done with a random group. First time we got gate of setting sun = instant quit no vp , second we got brewery and wiped on last boss until tank gave up and left. Third time we got jade temple where 3rd boss didn't spawn. Finally we got mogushan and completed it. The dungeons are still so broken and the rdf system doesn't work right. If anyone leaves your screwed. Because the system doesn't know how to re add people if someone quits. Hopefully this wotlk sever will be near perfect.

2. I think I'm going to play on lordaeron when it comes out. I'm sick of stuff not working and not getting fixed in a timely manner. I spent 2 hours today just trying to get an rdf done with a random group. First time we got gate of setting sun = instant quit no vp , second we got brewery and wiped on last boss until tank gave up and left. Third time we got jade temple where 3rd boss didn't spawn. Finally we got mogushan and completed it. The dungeons are still so broken and the rdf system doesn't work right. If anyone leaves your screwed. Because the system doesn't know how to re add people if someone quits. Hopefully this wotlk sever will be near perfect.
    Yeah i will be playing there also but prob will join raids on pandaria as well :)

3. I think I'm going to play on lordaeron when it comes out. I'm sick of stuff not working and not getting fixed in a timely manner. I spent 2 hours today just trying to get an rdf done with a random group. First time we got gate of setting sun = instant quit no vp , second we got brewery and wiped on last boss until tank gave up and left. Third time we got jade temple where 3rd boss didn't spawn. Finally we got mogushan and completed it. The dungeons are still so broken and the rdf system doesn't work right. If anyone leaves your screwed. Because the system doesn't know how to re add people if someone quits. Hopefully this wotlk sever will be near perfect.
    Isn't that supposed to be a recruitment thread to rec ruit new members to Vatican, or is that a 'Marukaska problem thread complaining about the server'? Im sorry if you feel attacked by this post, but I think no one cares about your problems on a recruitment page and it has a negative effect on it since you are telling ppl indirect to leave the server because its purly ****.

4. Nice to see Is a Cookie still going on, I'd apply but, website down?

sick graphic design doe

5. Nice to see Is a Cookie still going on, I'd apply but, website down?

sick graphic design doe
    Can be issues with shivtr... Not really sure :)

6. Nice to see Is a Cookie still going on, I'd apply but, website down?

sick graphic design doe
    Keep in mind, this is not Is a Cookie... We just have a few old leaders and players from IaC but vatican itself is not the same as IaC. We are more focused on enjoying the game rather then racing for realm first X boss etc.

As for the website, I do not experience any problems with it so I suggest to try again later if you wish to apply. Graphic design credits go to Shockwave.

7. Why would I feel attacked? I don't know you and don't care to. Me speaking my thoughts about the server wont change peoples minds because most people on this server already know the state its in and my words will not influence people to leave the server. The server will do that itself.

8. Keep in mind, this is not Is a Cookie... We just have a few old leaders and players from IaC but vatican itself is not the same as IaC. We are more focused on enjoying the game rather then racing for realm first X boss etc.

As for the website, I do not experience any problems with it so I suggest to try again later if you wish to apply. Graphic design credits go to Shockwave.
    funny way of advertising u got there then, cause spams on global say "Vatican is recruiting, FORMER IT'S A COOKIE GUILD" :D

9. funny way of advertising u got there then, cause spams on global say "Vatican is recruiting, FORMER IT'S A COOKIE GUILD" :D
    what part of "former" you don't understand? That statement clearly advertises the same thing as this thread (which I can once again clarify for you):
    1. Guild has some of the old is a cookie leaders.
    2. Guild has some of the old is a cookie members/raiders.
    3. Guild itself is vatican, not IaC

10. what part of "former" you don't understand? That statement clearly advertises the same thing as this thread (which I can once again clarify for you):
    1. Guild has some of the old is a cookie leaders.
    2. Guild has some of the old is a cookie members/raiders.
    3. Guild itself is vatican, not IaC
    ^
    What she said.. :*
    Fans .... Always the same story

11. Lax u suk. Give me a link for mini client.
    edit nvm i got it
    Edited: August 10, 2015

12. Lax u suk. Give me a link for mini client.
    edit nvm i got it
    Which client? WOTLK? XD

First ... 4567816 ... Last