<Vatican> Horde is recruiting

Edited: September 7, 2015

2. July 7, 2015  
    Very nice Tenz!

Making guild look all swag.

Just change your BB code.

[url=http://vaticanwow.shivtr.com/][img]image.jpg[/img][/url]

3. July 7, 2015  
    Thanks Kemii just the thing i was looking for :). And of course big thanks to our awesome designer Shock!!

4. July 7, 2015  
    Home of the Pope & kawaii pandaaaaaaz!!!!

5. July 7, 2015  
    Love the banner guys! Was it Shock who made it? This guild is amazing and you all should join it! :)

6. July 7, 2015  
    So, I got few whispers from people who are interested in joining us, asking about our previous achievements.<Is a cookie> was the molten's best PVE guild and achieved a lot under different leaderships. Under Tenzazangets' lead (best leader wurld), we got Molten First Dragon Soul Heroic 10 and 25 man. Join us ! We need more skilled ppl ! :)

Kisses from Miksa, serb terrorist bear hunter.

7. July 7, 2015  
    To be honest the guild has had past achievements as well when Tenza was not around (speaking about Is A Cookie in general)... When i was playing we achieved LK 25 HC molten first and RAG 25 HC molten first (then it was Oldozz who was leading but it was still some of the people who are still in this guild). Sadly Olga has quitted and so has the majority of the old/core people as well apart of those achievements but some are here as well from the past :)

8. July 8, 2015  
    Thumbs up for Lebanese Talent !!! *cough* Mia Khalifa *cough*Shock *Cough*

9. July 8, 2015  
    Warmane first Iron Qon 25

and Immerseus downed too

Edited: July 8, 2015

10. July 9, 2015  
    Thumbs up for Lebanese Talent !!! *cough* Mia Khalifa *cough*Shock *Cough*
    Awww nice to see people acknowledging Mia Khalifa's raw skill & talent!

Go Go people apply to this heavenly guild...claim the one in a lifetime chance to raid with real vikings & the Pope!

11. July 9, 2015  

12. July 9, 2015  
    Aaaaaand here's our killvideo. Quit laggy from time to time and messy as hell. I had no idea what was going on lel :p But we can't complain with a 1 shot

13. July 9, 2015  
    Gratz on kills! Nice to se some old ppl here, cheers from Sylentz®

14. July 9, 2015  
    aaaaaand here's our killvideo. Quit laggy from time to time and messy as hell. I had no idea what was going on lel :p but we can't complain with a 1 shot

First on skada/recount *****es!!!!!

15. Still recruiting skilled people, especially a solid blood dk, frost mage and an amazing holy pala!!!
    Edited: September 7, 2015

12311 ... Last