1. July 8, 2015  
    Actually it is bannable. 3rd party program and all, gm confirmed.
    Now the mood of gm wanting to ban you or w/e is a different thing..

2. July 8, 2015  
    I want to do this! someone tell me how! lol this is a glitch and everybody use it this is not bannable
    Just go to YouTube and search for MoP transmog bug. The video shows you how it works on a weapon but it also works on armor, without the use of any cheat engines or whatever.

3. July 8, 2015  
    Problem is i tried with armor but it didnt work - weapons work fine, but not for clothes etc

4. July 9, 2015  

This is just my opinion but allowing that, server looks like a god damn funserver.

[/spoiler]
    You really think this isn't a fun server , if this is blizzlike I ****ed Megan Fox..
    And don't be so salty...

5. July 9, 2015  
    Can any Staff confirm that it is bannable, and if any of the GMs sees you using that "trick", you will get instantly banned?

6. leather to plate and weapons mog'd to unusable weapons shouldnt be allowed... but plate to leather ect. should be allowed imo.

7. Can any Staff confirm that it is bannable, and if any of the GMs sees you using that "trick", you will get instantly banned?
    Using cheat engine is bannable, you shouldn't try to transmog through it.

8. Problem is i tried with armor but it didnt work - weapons work fine, but not for clothes etc
    Same here.
    Works on weapons but it doesnt seem to be possible to transmog plate to cloth.
    Too bad.... I cant transmog the frostfire mage set as DK :D

9. is it possible plate to leather?, this is my dream, warriors should be allowed to use leather not only plate

10. You can transmog weapona to have diffrent looks ONLY if you can actually use said weapon.

As for armor it MIGHT work the same way but Idon't know.

As for the use of cheat engine, yes that is bannable and it can even be discovered by the anti-cheat software warmane uses.

11. You are talking about plate to leather and I cant even transmog off hand to off hand, I did the bag trick but no it doesent work. Do anyone have problems with this also.

12. This is so confusing. A GM says it's legit and a moderator says it's bannable. Not sure who to trust ;)... http://i.imgur.com/UQ7ZXY7.jpg

13. This is so confusing. A GM says it's legit and a moderator says it's bannable. Not sure who to trust ;)... http://i.imgur.com/UQ7ZXY7.jpg
    use it and find for yourself, if you get a ban you then you'll know who's right...personally I don't use it and I don't like it...yesterday saw a a ****ing mage who looked like a damn clown with his gear transmogged to plate...seriously?...

14. is it possible plate to leather?, this is my dream, warriors should be allowed to use leather not only plate
    Warriors can use leather,but u CAN'T transmog it on plate (which makes seense)....

This is so confusing. A GM says it's legit and a moderator says it's bannable. Not sure who to trust ;)... http://i.imgur.com/UQ7ZXY7.jpg

Well the only problem i see here, u didnt asked him if its ok to use CHEAT ENGINE , transmog bug aka. glitcing is ok in some way,and warmane wont ban you for glitching some visual things like weapon transmogs,but also i think they will ban you for using cheat engine (i am 99% sure) to transmog items ,like i saw full cloth rogue,or DK looking mage (full plate xmog,with ashbringer /facepalm)... U may make another ticket but i am sure u'll get ban for that 3rd party program usage...

GL PEC...

First 123 Last