1. I was banned for that (they tought I used cheat engine) after trying to prove them I didnt not. I realised that the ''gm'' cant really make any decision only the head gm can decide so dont bother with them just ask the head gm he will tell you. I got so many screenshot of gm contradicting each other its crazy. just dont use cheat engine and you will be fine. most of the crazy xmog are probably with cheat engine and no one bother to report them ( it is bannable)
    Edited: July 22, 2015

2. I was banned for that (they tought I used cheat engine) after trying to prove them I didnt not. I realised that the ''gm'' cant really make any decision only the head gm can decide so dont bother with them just ask the head gm he will tell you. I got so many screenshot of gm contradicting each other its crazy. just dont use cheat engine and you will be fine. most of the crazy xmog are probably with cheat engine and no one bother to report them ( it is bannable)
    May i ask how you transmogged the armor?

3. I want a shield on main and ofhand :D

4. You people got to start using facts and stop relying on rumors.
    1) This transmog bug was around on retail as well ! It does NOT require any 3rd party software usage what so ever.2) Using this bug to transmog gear was not bannable on retail.Google it a bit don't be lazy and CERTAINLY don't use 3rd party programs ever.

5. some transmog doesnt need anything...u only need to know the trick..like tmoging a sword to a dagger.if ur class allowed u to use that item then u can tmog it on any other item.but if ur class are not allowed to use that kind of item like a mage want to tmog a leather to his cloths...it cant be done not even with in game trick....u need cheat for that which i never recommend.

First 123