1. July 7, 2015  

Transmog plate item to leather item?

There is one thing that i just dont understand... How people manage to transmog for example: plate head to curserd vision of sargeras(leather)? just how?

2. July 8, 2015  
    They use cheat engine to switch the codes between items. eg You're a plate wearer and you want your head to look like cursed vision, so you use cheat engine to switch cursed visions code to any transmogable plate head slot item. So the vision has that items code and is treated as a plate item and thus able to be mogged on your regular plate head.

3. July 8, 2015  
    Does this count as glitch or is it bannable due the use of a cheat engine or codes?

4. July 8, 2015  
    It should be since you're using 3rd party program to bug out transmog..
    It doesn't affect anything but just for using 3rd party program Warmane staff should ban those users.

This is just my opinion but allowing that, server looks like a god damn funserver.

Spoiler: Show

Edited: July 8, 2015

5. July 8, 2015  
    you dont have to use any program to glitchmog items.... that would be crazy and probably get people hacked. 3rd party software is a terrible idea.

6. July 8, 2015  
    Can we get those people banned? It's really a shame something like this is allowed ;/

7. July 8, 2015  
    I personally don't think people should get banned for bugging transmog in anyway - I mean, that bug is just cosmetic and allows players to have more fun playing their characters without making the game experience unbalanced.

8. July 8, 2015  
    I personally don't think people should get banned for bugging transmog in anyway - I mean, that bug is just cosmetic and allows players to have more fun playing their characters without making the game experience unbalanced.
    This topic was created only for one reason.Guy who made this thread just wants u know how u xmog thoes items .Thats all.He probably even doenst give a sh*t about bans/suspending acc.
    As u said thiat would be stupid to ban peoples for using that kinda xmog.We doenst get any advantage over others.Just cosmetic change.They will bit*h around and cry about it,becaue they want them too.

9. July 8, 2015  
    you don't need cheat engine to do this ... if you're fast enough you can make this with actionbars

10. July 8, 2015  
    Yeah I transmogged my hunter to rogue leather items with transmog glitch (like transmogging sword to dagger) just a macro... no cheatengine

11. July 8, 2015  
    Its not posible to glitch transmoging... how dafq should a monk xmog a plate set... or a mage ? Its only posible with cheat engine, and yeh its bannable i saw a guldie geting banned for 30 days..
    Btw it seems to work on mail to leather with thw weapon glitch macro... also how would a priest or mage xmog a 2h sword if they cant equip it... Silly...

12. July 8, 2015  
    Glitch my *** yall hacking stop sugarcoating lmao

13. July 8, 2015  
    Dunno if its bannable, its just a cosmetic anyways. People who aren't smart enough to figure out how to do it, will just report all the other people who using this "magic trick".

Imo they shouldn't ban anyone for that, just fix the dog sh1t server files that even allows to use Cheat Engine (like you cannot do that on Cata here).
    Oh and I think transmogging the head into Cursed Vision is nothing special, but making a Plate transmog as Mage is kinda going too far.

14. July 8, 2015  
    Yea yea, Hunter shooting arrows from Armageddon. Rogue backstabbing with two shields.

15. July 8, 2015  
    I want to do this! someone tell me how! lol this is a glitch and everybody use it this is not bannable

123 Last