1. July 7, 2015  

Value of gold on the server

So, i'm new to the server(not new to the game) and i was wondering if someone here can tell me the current prices. For example, on my old server Battered Hilt costed about 30k-35k, Wodin's Lucky necklace was 3k....etc. If someone could just post the prices of BoE i would be very grateful.

2. July 8, 2015  
    I have millions of gold, 15 stacks of primos. tab of best boe gear, tab with expensive mounts and tabs completely filled with rubies. Just saying

3. July 8, 2015  
    I have millions of gold, 15 stacks of primos. tab of best boe gear, tab with expensive mounts and tabs completely filled with rubies. Just saying
    Yeah same here

4. July 8, 2015  
    O.o how do you get all that, i barely have 1k gold on all my chars combined XD

5. July 8, 2015  
    So, i'm new to the server(not new to the game) and i was wondering if someone here can tell me the current prices. For example, on my old server Battered Hilt costed about 30k-35k, Wodin's Lucky necklace was 3k....etc. If someone could just post the prices of BoE i would be very grateful.
    ilvl 200-226 = 4k-12k gold

ilvl 245 = 15k-22k gold

ilvl 264 = 27k-60k gold

6. July 8, 2015  

7. July 8, 2015  
    O.o how do you get all that, i barely have 1k gold on all my chars combined XD
    cuz u're a lazy player.... dont do questing, dont create other toons and begin with questing, dont do professions stuff, dont do much raids+rdf, etc.
    thats the reason why many players dont have much gold. or less gold like u have.

8. July 9, 2015  
    cuz u're a lazy player.... dont do questing, dont create other toons and begin with questing, dont do professions stuff, dont do much raids+rdf, etc.
    thats the reason why many players dont have much gold. or less gold like u have.
    Now why are you judging him? Some players don't have much gold because they only get to play during Fridays and weekends.

You guys don't have to be proud or jealous. There are so much more great things this game can offer.

9. July 9, 2015  
    cool story bro

10. July 9, 2015  
    Questing,rdf and raiding don't give you 3 milion gold and 1500 items, I wasn't asking about like 10k gold and stuff because I can get that in 3 hours I just don't wan't to because I don't need gold. I was curious about how do people acquire such amounts as few milions and full tabs of BoE's and such.

11. July 9, 2015  
    does anyone even remember why this topic was started xD