1. July 7, 2015  

bg sysyem currently

All day long all I get is av and sota, two most annoying and stupid bgs. We really need the system of being able to que for specific bgs like warsong and arathi only. Rn it makes it impossible to get the achievements done for those bg's.

2. July 7, 2015  
    I believe they're working on this. I too do hope they fix it soon because I don't like getting randomly queued for battlegrounds.

3. July 8, 2015  
    Yea I wanna do premades and just que for warsong so we can dominate

4. July 9, 2015  
    What you on about? AV is the best BG ever. Nice HK/Honor farming

5. I for one LOVE AV bg's! Sota is crappy for sure, but AV is by far the most fun bg for me. Loads of kills and millions of healing is what I like. I would've liked it more were it endless :D

6. Can't possibly agree more. The freak bg's are isle of conquest and sota, bugged as hell for already 5 years. They even "fixed" sota by disabling siege turrets, which makes losing alot more easy.

7. They even "fixed" sota by disabling siege turrets, which makes losing alot more easy.
    ...for both sides...

8. It makes exploiting the tank passenger damage bug a lot easier that's for sure.

9. Seriously all day AV, SoTa, IoC.. really got bored of those bgs.

iSullivan
    Today in the afternoon there was a streak of 10 IoC in a roll, really random.