1. July 7, 2015  

Events July 8th - July 12th

Greetings Warmane community,

We have decided to increase the amount of events held at different times so more players can experience them. This is a direct change based on your feedback and we hope you'll like what we have in store for you this week:

Spoiler: Show
    Stairs/Jump Event
    Realm: Ragnaros
    Time: 15:00
    Description: Reach the top and be rewarded.
    Rewards: 3000 gold + a mount | 1500 gold and a companion | 30 Points

Hide and Seek
    Realm: Deathwing
    Time: 17:00
    Description: Find the elusive GM.
    Rewards: 1000 gold and mount to 3 winners

40v40
    Realm: Blackrock
    Time: 16:00
    Description: 40v40 in wargames!
    Rewards: Salty title to 3 lucky participants of the winning group

Hunt and Kill Event
    Realm: Neltharion
    Time: 20:00
    Description: Find the level 1 characters and attempt to kill them all. In a secret location 5 max-level players will clash with 40 level 1 players.
    Rewards: 1 000 gold + mount for max level players | BoA item to level 1 players

3v3 Same Class Event
    Realm: Warsong
    Description: 3v3 Class Event Single Elimination
    Rewards: the Patient title to the winners

Hunt and Kill Event
    Realm: Frostwolf
    Description: Find the level 1 characters and attempt to kill them all. In a secret location 5 max-level players will clash with 40 level 1 players.

Hide and Seek
    Realm: Ragnaros
    Description: A GM will hide and you have to find him using the hints that will be provided.
    Rewards: 1000 gold and a companion

Stairs/Jump Event
    Realm: Deathwing
    Time: 19:00

1v1
    Realm: Blackrock
    Description: 1v1
    Rewards: Immortal title | The Undying title |Salty

Quiz/Trivia
    Realm: Frostwolf
    Description: Test your knowledge about Warmane and the lore.
    Rewards: 10 points per correct answer

1v1
    Realm: Warsong
    Description: 1v1 Single Elimination Tournament
    Rewards: Immortal title | The Undying title | the Patient

Stairs/Jump Event
    Time: 18:00

The times listed are the time when MMORPGRussia will start streaming the events and hanging out with the players:
    ▪ Wednesday > 15:00
    ▪ Thursday > 16:00
    ▪ Friday > 20:00
    ▪ Saturday > 15:00

Please do not hesitate to provide feedback by posting in this topic, we love hearing your opinions.
    Edited: July 10, 2015

2. July 9, 2015  
    What's the point of giving 10 points (per answer) to players on Frostwolf if:
    -there will be points wipe soon
    -point shop for MoP realms is basically empty

3. July 9, 2015  
    Hunt and Kill Event

How does one go about participating in this event? I'd like to take part as one of the max-level players, if possible. Any info on this is appreciated!

In-Game Name: Steve
    Class: Rogue
    Faction: Alliance (Human)
    Edited: July 9, 2015

4. July 9, 2015  
    @up
    It's always announced by GM in-game. You have to whisper them in-game durring the invitation process. I don't think you can reserve a place there. You just have to be online at the right time and just whisper them and be lucky enough to get invited.

5. Can we please get some 40v40 events on nelth, would be a lot of fun imo.

6. Can we please get some 40v40 events on nelth, would be a lot of fun imo.
    We had somewhat of a PvP mass event yesterday and we had 'Maze of Death 40v40' the week before so we're already doing it.

7. Greetings, but no offense - the hide and seek at Frostwolf was a joke, they could see our names - one of the alliance players used an AoE spell where i was behind a wall, without seeing my name he would never know i was there

I just mentioned it in in case for future improvements for such hide and seek events

Sincerly
    Edited: July 10, 2015

8. Was just in the event on frostwolf hunt n kill I really enjoyed it (leveloneeven was me)
    Altough idk if that was the part of the game or, a tauren like max lvl druid showed some hordes where i was hiding.
    But apart from that it was a cool event

9. Hi Warmane community
    For Hunt and Kill event need limitation for the maxlvl.Last week in Frostwolf I was among lvl1.The map wasnt big enough and the time was too long(45min).
    That event Horde were lvl1 and Alliance were lvl90.But I saw a Horde lvl90 there who find us first then Alliance came and killed us.
    But be sure that the Maxlvl need some limitation!

10. Hi Warmane community
    For Hunt and Kill event need limitation for the maxlvl.Last week in Frostwolf I was among lvl1.The map wasnt big enough and the time was too long(45min).
    That event Horde were lvl1 and Alliance were lvl90.But I saw a Horde lvl90 there who find us first then Alliance came and killed us.
    But be sure that the Maxlvl need some limitation!
    So pretty much the horde lvl 90 told the alliance where to find you? same happened to me but in neltharion xD