1. July 7, 2015  

I'm new ,few questions

Hi.

I have some simple questions :
    1) How bad is the leveling beyond 85 (so 85-90) ? Loremaster is possible there ?( below 85 is not important for me) What zones are the worst/best about quests/scripts? (again,over 85,so on pandaria)
    2) On lvl 90,which systems are working properly ? Eg : Random Norm/Heroic Pandaria DF , or Random bg/area. How about LookingForRaid? (LFR)
    3) Are the reputations fine ? Can be completed ? (pandarian ones)
    4)Are there Random RAIDS (posted on world/LookingForGroup channels) ? If not so,is it possible that guilds can bring me to raids in decent low gear ? (i think from norm/heroic dungeons , 460-470 ilvl)
    5) What are the future plans so far?
    6) How bad/good is the paladin class ? (especially retri/holy). With holy, should it be no problem to get into raids?

I think that's all for now.

2. July 8, 2015  
    1. 85-90 leveling is a walk in the park if you have the luck to not be camped by lvl 90 chars of the opposite faction. I usually level from 85 to 90 in only 3 of the Pandaria zones ( Jade forest, valley of the four winds, Dread Wastes)
    2. RDF works fine, as for LFR - only one raid works for now - Terrace of endless srping but it works great too, though it is so easy it hurts :D
    3. You can hit exalted with every faction except the one with the red flying disk (I think they were called the lorewalkers). Leveling a reputation is also very easy - 2 or 3 days max per faction
    4. PUG raids are very rare at least on the alliance side (but hordes are more PVE active). In my opinion the problem comes from the fact that MOP bosses require much more coordination and knowledge of tactics than previous expansions' boss encounters.
    5. You can check them in the devlog. Things are getting better for sure.
    6. The only playable spec for the palas at this moment is holy. Protection is OK, I guess, but retribution....just don't waste your time if you want to play ret palas. Even with a very good gear in PVE they can't outDPS a hunter or a warrior, or even rogue and in PVP they are just pathetic. Holy would get you into some raids.

3. July 8, 2015  
    Thank you very much. I still wait some other answers from different people.
    Edited: July 8, 2015

4. July 8, 2015  
    The frst 1. Answer from kuchenceto is true and pain in the butt...I got camped so many times today that i had to give up from lvling for today...untill u hit 60 ur fine...above 60...well goodluck u will need it.

5. July 8, 2015  
    1) It's pretty easy. You'll find a bunch of bugged quests though, but just grab the ones which involve killing stuff (as those usually work) and move on to the next encampment when you're done. Regarding the ganking, it's not that bad really. Unless you're dumb enough to immediately run to where you died and coming back to life infront of the ganker. Might aswell wave a flag saying "I love getting ganked, do it again!". With the ammount of encampments in Pandaria, it's easy to move on to another area if someone tries to gank you continuously, which you'll be doing all the time anyway to find working quests.
    2) I've almost only PVP'ed so far, arenas and BGs work fine, thes ones which are open and working at least. From my little PVE experience, RDF works fine, never tried LFR.
    3) Most work AFAIK, but I've never payed them much attention to be honest.
    4) Again, I haven't really tried PVE much, I'm sorry.
    5) Devlog.
    6) I don't have much experience with paladins either.

Asides from that, try not to be let down by rumors, people often exagerate when they're frustrated over something. In my experience so far, it was pretty easy to level up in MoP. There are many bugged quests, but there are also plenty of them that work. Just don't waste your time trying to "figure out" a quest, if you can't do it, assume it's bugged and move on. I got to 90 and barely even explored some of the Pandaria zones, so you'll always have more working quests to do. And if you happen to get ganked, just keep calm and move on. As I've said before, with so many quests, it's better to move on to a different zone than to go mad trying to finish the same one while someone camps you. Personal experience.

Asides from that, I hope you enjoy playing here, and good luck!

6. July 8, 2015  
    I hope so :) Thank you very much,again