1. July 7, 2015  

Ivoga here, sup?

Hello fellas, and how are you?
    As I see many things changed, as server name and more.
    I ll do some quick questions, hope for answers too.
    As pvper, I would like to know is there any acitve old pvp guild, as Jag Claw, Pokes. (If old leaders lead them, not "some members)
    They doing world pvp, like my guild DrunKz back in days?
    And final question, which realm should we play (if we decide to return), where is the highest competision in arena? (Cata/Mop)

Thank you,
    Your <Ivoga.

2. July 7, 2015  
    Hello fellas, and how are you?
    As I see many things changed, as server name and more.
    I ll do some quick questions, hope for answers too.
    As pvper, I would like to know is there any acitve old pvp guild, as Jag Claw, Pokes. (If old leaders lead them, not "some members)
    They doing world pvp, like my guild DrunKz back in days?
    And final question, which realm should we play (if we decide to return), where is the highest competision in arena? (Cata/Mop)

Thank you,
    Your <Ivoga.
    You should go to Frostwolf horde. Loads of great players, all in dead guilds. You could unite them together to make a heck of an amazing PvP guild.

Then you can do rated BGs against my guild. I promise to queue regardless of how many guildies on (we take people off global if needed) whenever I'm online!

3. July 8, 2015  

4. July 8, 2015  

5. July 8, 2015  
    Jag claw is kind of dead, i see a few members on nelth from time to time and patricja was on the other day but theyre not very active. Pvp on cata isnt in a very good spot atm though i cant talk for mop.