1. July 7, 2015  

Call out for level 60 horde twinks!

Hello all of Neltharion. (Current stats on website: Neltharion 2899 players online)

I am 'Cannabisadin' a level 60 paladin on the Alliance side of this Realm
    In a guild called 'Not a Twink'.

The Guild has a good handful of players right now that are extremely active within the Realm & we are all level 60 players that go around Hellfire Peninsula looking for those slightly higher level Horde players, or groups of Horde our level to war with!

Reason for this post?

Me & other's within Not a Twink are wondering weather there are some Horde players out there that are;
    - Active
    - Enjoy twink fun
    - Want to join the carnage & war in Hellfire Peninsula!

& therefore may want to create a little guild of there own & join us out here :)
    You wont be disappointed

Who knows, if it ever got quite serious we could actually get level 60 BGs ?

2. July 7, 2015  
    well I'm making a lvl 70 twink to drop on 80ish in northrend o.O
    are there any other lvl 70 twinks ? (looking for horde ones since I'll want honor :3)

3. July 7, 2015  
    So that's why you kept staying there xD I'm the horde rogue that visited you earlier(Dorelul)
    It makes sense now xD.Hope you're not ganging up on questing players though

4. July 8, 2015  
    friendly to those, that are friendly to us! ^.^

Just looking for like-minded Horde players that fancy wars :D

5. July 8, 2015  
    i have a level 85 twink that i like to use in hellfire as well, we can do battle sometime

6. July 8, 2015  
    i have a level 85 twink that i like to use in hellfire as well, we can do battle sometime
    That's not twink.

7. July 9, 2015  

8. + 1
    Well said Sir.
    But I don't have twinks, so wish you to have fun! :)

9. I have a 60 hunter but I haven't used him in quite awhile (Tauren) and yeah Hellfire was my spot too for obvious reasons.

I will take a look at him this week but I gotta admit, the super slow mount speeds kill a lot of the enjoyment.

70s and 80s are much more fun for me, especially as it's common to be significantly faster than the prey (at 70 at least)

10. Hi there, Joekad my name in game is Bonebag (undead,priest) Holy/Shadow. If u want u can inv me im interested.

11. EDITED: I have deleted all chars and WOW folder, sorry guys.
    Edited: July 31, 2015