1. July 9, 2015  
    "I didn't touched top spots, since they usually include Hysteria/PI/CleavePremade, but still I wanted number which can represent current capability of class using BiS gear and top player skill. It's quite hard to rank into World Top50 and you can frequently see people from CO/vodka/Paragon there."

I imagine they know how-to
    I doubt that the blood DKs in this statistic were BiS geared.
    At least they didnt had Smourne...
    A blood dk benefits much more from Smourne than a UH dk because he pulls mainly physical dmg.

I have read multiple times that blood pulled on retail the highest single target dps but only in very good gear because the spec is more gear dependent than UH and frost.

2. July 9, 2015  
    Well, Blood is mainly a physical damage dealer and as such is dependent on ArP, and as such only does well in very high gear. I too think that something's not right with that graph - people were able to do that much DPS on Molten before the fixes and everything.

3. July 9, 2015  
    Just go ahead and spec into frost, especially since it's your favorite choice. Great sustained damage, somewhat bursty and no need to manage a broken pet which takes same damage as everyone else in the raid.

4. July 9, 2015  
    Guys you don't have to believe graphs and crap... you can find out by yourself more legit info. This is big problem, why the hell you believe some random dude with "facts" sucked out of finger?

I'll quote it third time - "I didn't touched top spots, since they usually include Hysteria/PI/CleavePremade,..." include ToT there too btw.
    So yea, you can hearthstrike pretty nice on two targets. But you dumbos are only interested in dps on DBS.. ffs
    Still you will suck balls to unholy and frost overall. [assuming we get close to blizz experience here on Warmane]
    And having/not having SM is not a legit argument. Why would guild farm SM for damn blood dps if there are warriors?

5. July 9, 2015  
    Guys you don't have to believe graphs and crap... you can find out by yourself more legit info. This is big problem, why the hell you believe some random dude with "facts" sucked out of finger?

I'll quote it third time - "I didn't touched top spots, since they usually include Hysteria/PI/CleavePremade,..." include ToT there too btw.
    So yea, you can hearthstrike pretty nice on two targets. But you dumbos are only interested in dps on DBS.. ffs
    Still you will suck balls to unholy and frost overall. [assuming we get close to blizz experience here on Warmane]
    And having/not having SM is not a legit argument. Why would guild farm SM for damn blood dps if there are warriors?
    Pretty much this.

In terms of raw potential on a single target / cleave fight, Blood outperforms the other two specs. However, the graphs from retail would be skewed because Bloods were basically used as buff-bots for the highest physical dpser and rarely got to even use their own Hysteria (assuming there wasn't a Blood tank in the raid). They still didn't beat warriors / rogues / MM hunters so their primary role was to buff those classes while maintaining decent dps.

Here on Molten (Warmane... excuse me) Blood has only very recently started working close to its intended ability (who remembers here DRW not doing anything at all?), but it still has a few bugs that reduce its effectiveness. One of the main ones of this is Blood Gorged (and other similar talents / abilities) not providing the correct amount of arp.

Frost, on the other hand, has very few bugs, and afaik still has a few positive ones. UH is lost for the moment.

On a sidenote, UH might dominate the other specs in that graph for one reason only: They were pretty much a requirement in every 25-man raid, due to the enormous utility provided by the aoe nature of ebon plague (compared to other similar talents that were mostly single-target). This would've led to UH DK's generally being more geared and experienced in their various raid groups than Frost DK's (apart from the amount of UH players skewing the statistical value of the graph).

By the end of WotLK, BiS UH (including SM) was just ahead (as in a few hundreds) of BiS Frost, with BiS Blood being about 1-1.5k ahead of those two.

What all this means: Play what you like most, they're all entirely viable (although Blood only really comes online once you have about 60-70% passive arp from gear) - Even bugged UH is still somewhat useful.

6. Blood-Tank. Frost-PvE Dps. Unholy-Multi target dps or PvE.

7. Blood-Tank. Frost-PvE Dps. Unholy-Multi target dps or PvE.
    You-Troll.

8. Aha, its just simple facts. Next there gonna tell him to use Glorenzelg with frost.

First 12