1. July 8, 2015  

DK Specs

Which spec provides the highest dps ???

P.S Hope its frost cus i love it !!!!

2. July 8, 2015  
    Due to bugs the highest dps used to be frost.
    I guess now, after the latest updates, its blood when u are BiS geared.
    At least it was blood on retail...

3. July 8, 2015  
    Finally, a post where i can help. Blood..... srsly? Blood is ONLY for tanking. Frost is tanking/dps and unholy is dps/PvP. Now that you know that lets procced.
    Frost has the biggest dps on single targets, while unholy dominates multiple targets with AoE (strong plagues that can be spread to every enemy within 15 yards).
    Although it depends on your gear. If you are new with DK dpsing, develop both specs. Why? Weapons. Frost is dual wield meaning good weapons will be harder to obtain, while unholy uses 2h weapons( Garfrost's Two Ton Hammer-PoS, Scourgelord Tyrannus's Beheader- PoS, Citadel Enforcer's Claymore - Marrowgar ICC 10 normal.....) With BiS gear frost has the biggest dps. Damn i wrote a loooot here

4. July 8, 2015  
    Finally, a post where i can help. Blood..... srsly? Blood is ONLY for tanking....
    You failed at start, rest of your post is irrelevant.

5. July 8, 2015  
    IDK man, on my old server it was like that. I tanked as blood and dpsed as frost, never seen or heard anyone say anything about blood dpsing. But when i think about it does make sense, blood has many dpsing talents....

6. July 8, 2015  
    If i'm not mistaken on retail, blood was the top DK dps tree, BiS gears, single target. On private servers it was / is mega bugged and that's the only reason people didn't play it.

7. July 8, 2015  
    Finally, a post where i can help. Blood..... srsly? Blood is ONLY for tanking. Frost is tanking/dps and unholy is dps/PvP. Now that you know that lets procced.
    Frost has the biggest dps on single targets, while unholy dominates multiple targets with AoE (strong plagues that can be spread to every enemy within 15 yards).
    Although it depends on your gear. If you are new with DK dpsing, develop both specs. Why? Weapons. Frost is dual wield meaning good weapons will be harder to obtain, while unholy uses 2h weapons( Garfrost's Two Ton Hammer-PoS, Scourgelord Tyrannus's Beheader- PoS, Citadel Enforcer's Claymore - Marrowgar ICC 10 normal.....) With BiS gear frost has the biggest dps. Damn i wrote a loooot here
    Delete your DK pls...

@OP - At high gear Blood is the best spec. Before that - Frost. Unholy will be competitive to Frost once they finish fixing it, and there is still a lot of work on it...

8. July 8, 2015  

9. July 8, 2015  
    I'd say it will be very long before UDKs can step on that on Warmane :(

10. July 8, 2015  
    This statistic shows just the average dps in 25 hc of random players with different item level.
    It doesnt show by any means how much dps a spec is capable to pull in BiS gear and with a perfect rotation.
    There is a high chance that in this statistic the blood dk tanks are mixed with blood dps which falsify the result.
    Edited: July 8, 2015

11. July 8, 2015  
    I'd say it will be very long before UDKs can step on that on Warmane :(
    Full bis unholy didn't have problems with reaching and passing 19k on dbs pre-moltdown, and nothing changed for them on that fight since then afaik. Frost on the other hand is still far above their normal dps.

12. July 8, 2015  
    "I didn't touched top spots, since they usually include Hysteria/PI/CleavePremade, but still I wanted number which can represent current capability of class using BiS gear and top player skill. It's quite hard to rank into World Top50 and you can frequently see people from CO/vodka/Paragon there."

I imagine they know how-to

And UH is viable on Warmane, only thing that differs is effort you have to put in while with Frost "hardest" crap to figure out is how many times to squeeze in Unbreakable Armor per encounter.

But yea, fixed UH bugs would greatly ease life and we could see some UH running around.

If you are new to DKs - don't do UH until bugs are fixed
    If you know everything about DKs, are not made with finger and have lots of encounter experience - go for it.

13. July 9, 2015  
    So Blood or Frost??? FOR LAST TIME.

14. July 9, 2015  
    there are more than enough information here to make good decision.

P.S.
    Here is game for you if all this is too hard.

15. July 9, 2015  
    Frost, arp stacked.

12 Last