1. Horde or Ally for a better chance to RP?

I play on Frostwolf and am a Panda(Level 18 and finally finishing the starting zone lmao...) I was about to choose my faction and was wondering what would be better for RP? Ally or Horde? I had originally thought Horde, because that's what I played mostly on retail but am not opposed to playing Ally. Any thoughts and advice is appreciated, going to go to bed and check this again tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

2. Alliance, Horde is hard to roleplay and the mayority of people is more focused on the game, like killing bosses and PvPing. Alliance have a bunch of Humans and Gnomes hanging out in the most nonsense random places, nude, or with dresses, with pets, with the most weird and fun items equipped as weapons, talking on /S and emoting npcs and stuff... Making up funny interesting weird smart entertaining stories... And if you see them and you stop by and start to play with them the RP just happens, like... Oh, finally, my cousin has arrived, now let's see if... bla bla bla... idk... Casual, social players tend to go Alliance since it is more... "Confortable to the eye" Because it has Humans, Gnomes and Dwarfs... Guys who like to play video games and kill everyone and be the strongest tend to go Horde because, well, you understand.

I just read again your post and you're... Pandaren, not a a Panda. Anyways, also it's easier to RP PvP WoW Lore... Like... Oh, I can't tomorrow, I have to go to the Cathedral of Light and pray and ****. Let's kill orcs they are monsters and dumb and they don't even know how to talk... bla bla bla. Go Alliance and play one of those 3 races, you can combine all gear and it looks like clothing, Trolls or Tauren it's like... wtf...

I don't even know why I am trying to help you... If you are Panda and want to RP go any faction, for RPing you just need to /S: Rawr! and /S: Ggrrrrr...
    /bite and stuff, you're going to be ok.

/soothe

3. Same here, I have characters on both. But apart from the Stormwind Army ( not exactly my style of rp, too much rules, can't choose my own mog D : ), I haven't met any other rp communities....

4. I play on Frostwolf and am a Panda(Level 18 and finally finishing the starting zone lmao...) I was about to choose my faction and was wondering what would be better for RP? Ally or Horde? I had originally thought Horde, because that's what I played mostly on retail but am not opposed to playing Ally. Any thoughts and advice is appreciated, going to go to bed and check this again tomorrow. Thanks in advance!
    I know this post was made one week ago but still.

About rp I met most people in <Stromwind Army> but as member I can right now because of summer there is not much people.
    But it's really good guild. Before summer we had rp everyday. You are slowly going up on ledder getting higher ranks etc...

I am trying make something similar on horde too.
    I made guild called Blood Knights Gladiators.
    As stromwind army we accepting every race/level/class

Most of our people are now low level because we need level guild but we there is slowly joining more and more players.

My opion is join the join guilds like these or looking for people who rp.
    There are many people which are roleplaying you just need find them.

Feel free to add to friends if you want.
    Alliance character. Rothass Worgen Death Knight
    Horde character. Notheas Blood Elf Warrior