1. PVP Vendors Ganking

Okay if you play horde side on Frostwolf I don't have to tell you that our pvp honor & conquest vendors get killed almost everyday. You have to ask yourself how much of a no lifer you have to be to make a raid group only with warriors and charge+ bladestorm all the horde players and vendors?

One myself I got F***ing sick of this and I demand some GM action there is plenty of things you can do:

-Move the pvp vendors back to capital citys stormwind/org. as they wore for so many expansions.
    -Put 2 hunter guards that have rapid burst Barrage shot with 10M HP and -500k per arrow shot.
    -Put some ''buble''/invisible wall around the vendors area that oposit factions can't go thru.

I know it sounds drastic but you have to act NOW, horde side is taking a beating hard from those angry wanna be alliance bad boys and in bgs we lose like 4out of 5 matches and i am not talking about the casual player, this is about the full gravios conquest set..FULL pvp type of player/endgame/biss.

You know it can be done and is not that much of a impossible thing to do and please don't respond with something like ''it ruins the game experiance'' or ''that is how it is on original''.

With respect, a sincere veteran player.

2. !st if they add npcs that guard our vendors or something else this will be custom content it kills the PvP and hord can also do the same to ally and they do it as well 2nd this is PvP if you don't like it go PvE I'm sorry but you can sit in Durotar and do duels if you don't like to die...Also Vendors don't get killed they get bugged for what i have seen some of them to be outside and etc. so stop QQ and get a premade group and fight for your vendors

PS: Sorry for any mistakes in English

3. please don't respond with something like ''it ruins the game experiance'' or ''that is how it is on original''.
    However, the only valid response is that. Ganking is a part of the game on PvP realms. You can always call anyone to help at global chat or find a guild and make a raid to attack them too.

4. Regroup and gank them back or just wait and come back 15 minutes later i bet they will be gone by then.This kind of thing doesn't require custom content at all its a pvp realm after all !!!

5. horde side is taking a beating hard from those angry wanna be alliance bad boys and in bgs we lose like 4out of 5 matches and i am not talking about the casual player, this is about the full gravios conquest set..FULL
    See thats the horde, problem full geared ..... playing pvp w/o any idea what to do. Still I've seen reta..rds that have no idea what to do with orbs(Temple of Kotmogu).
    What about wining I have no problem. I got like 90% w/r with pugs and if I make a party with 2/3 ppl, its almost insta win as we carry whole team.
    And stop that drama with pvp vendors. Let ally have a good time killing 300k hp players and afkers.
    Edited: July 10, 2015

6. Let ally have a good time killing 300k hp players and afkers.
    Good good, continue on with this stupid mind set, it will get you very far in life.

7. However, the only valid response is that. Ganking is a part of the game on PvP realms. You can always call anyone to help at global chat or find a guild and make a raid to attack them too.
    Then give us an option of PVE realms as well to maintain the blizz like standard.... Doing only half the things blizz does not make it blizz like. If people were so bothered with PVP they would raise their PVP flag.

I'm sick and tired of being pked when questing, these glorious PvP'ers wait for you to engage mobs and then decide you need to die, while laughing and spitting in your face. You retaliate and they call their lvl 90 geared friends because OMG, how kill me, hax, wait I report BS replies.

Even more annoying are the "Freez hnr lolz, red you dead mofo, go to sleep Whored" etc wannabies.

8. Then give us an option of PVE realms as well to maintain the blizz like standard.... Doing only half the things blizz does not make it blizz like. If people were so bothered with PVP they would raise their PVP flag.

I'm sick and tired of being pked when questing, these glorious PvP'ers wait for you to engage mobs and then decide you need to die, while laughing and spitting in your face. You retaliate and they call their lvl 90 geared friends because OMG, how kill me, hax, wait I report BS replies.

Even more annoying are the "Freez hnr lolz, red you dead mofo, go to sleep Whored" etc wannabies.
    If they make a PvE server along with the current PvP server then the community will split drastically. Obviously more people would go to the PvE realm and only a few would be on the PvP realm and there just won't be enough people to do simple things such as Bg's, Rf, RDF and raids. Then they will get complaints about it (much like Sarg players did when that realm was around) and they will just merge the servers into a PvE realm or PvP realm (which makes that previous process a waste of time and money) and then depending on what state the server is, one part of the community will QQ (much like you are now) i.e 'Make this a PvP realm again, it's so boring not being able to have spontaneous world PvP between xfaction guilds.

basically, suck it up buttercup.

9. Okay if you play horde side on Frostwolf I don't have to tell you that our pvp honor & conquest vendors get killed almost everyday. You have to ask yourself how much of a no lifer you have to be to make a raid group only with warriors and charge+ bladestorm all the horde players and vendors?

One myself I got F***ing sick of this and I demand some GM action there is plenty of things you can do:

-Move the pvp vendors back to capital citys stormwind/org. as they wore for so many expansions.
    -Put 2 hunter guards that have rapid burst Barrage shot with 10M HP and -500k per arrow shot.
    -Put some ''buble''/invisible wall around the vendors area that oposit factions can't go thru.

I know it sounds drastic but you have to act NOW, horde side is taking a beating hard from those angry wanna be alliance bad boys and in bgs we lose like 4out of 5 matches and i am not talking about the casual player, this is about the full gravios conquest set..FULL pvp type of player/endgame/biss.

You know it can be done and is not that much of a impossible thing to do and please don't respond with something like ''it ruins the game experiance'' or ''that is how it is on original''.

With respect, a sincere veteran player.
    So u wanna kill the last remaining world PvP that we have on Warmane?
    Imo the walls are awesome and its even more awesome that they are contested areas.
    I wish we had such a active world pvp location on Wotlk...
    Edited: July 14, 2015

10. Obviously more people would go to the PvE realm and only a few would be on the PvP realm
    My point and have you really wondered why people would move to a PVE realm?

depending on what state the server is, one part of the community will QQ
    Its human tendency, there will never be less complaints.

Suck it up buttercup.
    Oh I plan on doing just this, once I am max lvl I'm going to do the same damn thing, go to every single area where there are lowbies and annoy the **** out of them, no worries. Ill even macro something like saying "Nothing personal, just returning the favor" so at least they will know I'm not ******ed and I have a campaign to the cause.

basically, most people on this server don't give a **** and so will I since if you cant beat them join em right?

11. Obviously more people would go to the PvE realm and only a few would be on the PvP realm
    Sorry but this is absolute nonsense.
    What leads u to the assumption that more ppl would "obviously" prefer a pve realm?

The opposite is the case. The majority prefers a pvp realm over a pve realm.
    What do u think why blizzard has more pvp than pve realms?

12. Sorry but this is absolute nonsense.
    What leads u to the assumption that more ppl would "obviously" prefer a pve realm?

Probably talking with relation to Warmane and not retail....

Anyway I am quitting this discussion as it is gone off topic completely and I hate doing it.

13. Many of the posters are wrong here. I played many years both PvP and PvE servers on retail. There are always tons of people to do BGs/Arena on the PvE servers, just as many as on the PvP servers. Also the best world PvP is on a PvE server. Stop and think about that for a second. I used to love world PvP on the PvE server because they were Epic and both sides usually had fun, and everyone who participated made a difference. Typically the only world PvP on a PvP server are a bunch of no skill wimps running around killing afkers or lowbs. At least during some expansions there was a level protection mechanism so high levels couldn't attack anyone more than a certain number of levels below them but it was still boring for both sides.

Something that is lacking in the private server realm is an offering of a PvE server. If Warmane opened one, and if somehow we could actually get word out to advertise this, guarenteed 70% of all prospective players would come here. Most players prefer PvE servers. The best PvP happens on PvE servers and so they also contain the smartest, best skilled PvPers. Its a win-win.

I think Warmane staff should seriously consider this. Try out the PvP toggle flag on Frostwolf advertise it and watch the players flock in. Or we can continue to lose players. Soon there will be a bunch of top level players and no way in h*** will anyone want to be the low level target, then server slowly dies.

And at a bare minimum, put in a 10 level restriction that no-one can attack someone more than 10 levels below them. Call it a pathetic loser weed-out option. Make the losers learn how to play PvP on an evenly balanced BG or arena.

14. Sorry but this is absolute nonsense.

Got statistics to back that up? I know you pulling that crap out of your ***, but I'll humour you and give you a chance, show me any link that states a higher pop prefer PvP realms over PvP, i'll even make it easier for you and say it can be from any expansion and doesn't have to be restricted to realtime opinions :)

Its human tendency, there will never be less complaints.

Oh I plan on doing just this, once I am max lvl I'm going to do the same damn thing, go to every single area where there are lowbies and annoy the **** out of them, no worries. Ill even macro something like saying "Nothing personal, just returning the favor" so at least they will know I'm not ******ed and I have a campaign to the cause.

basically, most people on this server don't give a **** and so will I since if you cant beat them join em right?
    Agreed it is human tendancy, so obviously Warmane have the right to not acknowledge this complaint because no matter what happens some group will cry about the current change, it's always been stated one thing cannot cater to everyone.
    And fine do that, but then think of the people you gank and how they could be like you, not in favour of World PvP, then you gank them so hard 'as returning a favor' that they come here and rage about it all and then eventually change their views and decide to cap and gear asap and then start a ganking spree, just like you are, to also 'return the favor'. Then the cycle just repeats like that...ahh the beauty of PvP servers :')

15. You realize that this is a pvp server right ?

123 ... Last