1. You realize that this is a pvp server right ?
    I don't know who that is directed at, but seeing as this is a QQ thread about this being a PvP server I can safely assume that no matter who it's directed at...you completely misread what they wrote.

2. However, the only valid response is that. Ganking is a part of the game on PvP realms. You can always call anyone to help at global chat or find a guild and make a raid to attack them too.
    Which is EXACTLY what they do.

3. The best PvP happens on PvE servers and so they also contain the smartest, best skilled PvPers. Its a win-win.
    I don't mind PvE realms, but this is flat out wrong. Tichondrius, Sargeras, Aegwynn are among the top realms for arena players, and you'll note they are all PvP realms.

You're welcome to search through even the current PvP ladders on retail, and you yourself can see it is dominated by PvP realms.

Just thought I'd clear that bit up.

As for PvE realms on Warmane, I don't care either way :)

4. I don't mind PvE realms, but this is flat out wrong. Tichondrius, Sargeras, Aegwynn are among the top realms for arena players, and you'll note they are all PvP realms.

You're welcome to search through even the current PvP ladders on retail, and you yourself can see it is dominated by PvP realms.

Just thought I'd clear that bit up.

As for PvE realms on Warmane, I don't care either way :)
    This guy always spurts out random crap, he mentioned before that the better servers are PvE realms, I told him to PM ONE server that has a PvE realm and he has yet to do that...which was about a month ago

5. The main reason why world PvP on a PvE server is greatly superior to world PvP on a PvP server: Everyone who participates in the battle has chosen to. That means everyone is involved. How can one side being a participant compare to both sides being a participant? 50% of world PvP participants having fun, lets strive for 100% fun. Really, there is no comparison. Without level restriction, PvP server just breeds *****s.

6. The main reason why world PvP on a PvE server is greatly superior to world PvP on a PvP server: Everyone who participates in the battle has chosen to. That means everyone is involved. How can one side being a participant compare to both sides being a participant? 50% of world PvP participants having fun, lets strive for 100% fun. Really, there is no comparison. Without level restriction, PvP server just breeds *****s.
    Still avoiding my request...
    Also your statement is wrong, world PvP is more FAIR on a PvE server due to people choosing to participate, but no way is it more superior. On a PvE server you can only get a limited amount of people to join in..obviously because the wimps will not flag themselves. But on a PvP server it can turn into all chaos and random people from outside the groups can end up joining in and what was planned as, lets say, a 20v20 has now just randomly turned into a 40v50...now that is far more superior..

7. Got statistics to back that up?
    Yep, ofc i have it :)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/status
    - 130 European PvP realms (27 with high population)
    - 103 European PvE realms (11 with high population)

The majority of the WoW playerbase does both, pvp and pve.
    Ppl that do both tend to choice a PvP realm over a PvE realm.

8. I still prefer PvP realms because simply, its "World of WARcraft" not "World of Babycraft".

I enjoyed having to level all my life looking over my shoulder in case someone comes to gank me. Adds to the feeling that we're at... you know... war (pun intended)

Anyways, for OP, there is 0% chance of any realm going PvE. It's been suggested many times, and been shut down each time.

Ask on global for help, someone will come kill your ganker for you. Otherwise, learn how to escape gankers, or take a break until they get bored and leave.

GOOD LUCK! :)

9. Yep, ofc i have it :)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/status
    - 130 European PvP realms (27 with high population)
    - 103 European PvE realms (11 with high population)

The majority of the WoW playerbase does both, pvp and pve.
    Ppl that do both tend to choice a PvP realm over a PvE realm.
    Not the statistics I'm on about, I know roughly how many of each types of realms there are..I want statistics backing up your claims that people prefer PvP servers>PvE servers. And that proof^ wont cut it, as there could be a million reasons as to why there is more PvP realms than PvE, one for example was the merge between a lot of Realms during the MoP era.

10. Not the statistics I'm on about, I know roughly how many of each types of realms there are..I want statistics backing up your claims that people prefer PvP servers>PvE servers.
    The source provides all the informantions that u need.
    It takes u less than a minute to count all the pve and pvp realms in that list and when u are done u will come to the result that there are more pvp realms.
    If u are too lazy to count them its fine but then u have also not the right to disagree.

And that proof^ wont cut it, as there could be a million reasons as to why there is more PvP realms than PvE.
    No, there are not millions of reasons.
    There is just one simple reason: Most player joined pvp realms so blizzard opened more pvp realms than pve realms.
    If the playerbase would prefer pve realms than there would be more pve realms because its in blizzards interest to satisfy the interests of the majority.

11. On PvE realms world PvP is often more alive then on PvP realms simply because PvE takes place in the world :P
    I would say PvP realms have more PvP cause...they are PvP realms -.- People join those realms with the plan to PvP (battlegrounds, arena, rated bg's, etc)...

12. The source provides all the informantions that u need.
    It takes u less than a minute to count all the pve and pvp realms in that list and when u are done u will come to the result that there are more pvp realms.
    If u are too lazy to count them its fine but then u have also not the right to disagree.
    Like I said...I know how many servers of each kind there are, that wasn't the statistic I wanted. yes the PvP realm is bigger in numbers than than PvE and RP realms, but when did I ever give you reason to prove that to me...like I said I already know.

No, there are not millions of reasons.
    There is just one simple reason: Most player joined pvp realms so blizzard opened more pvp realms than pve realms.
    If the playerbase would prefer pve realms than there would be more pve realms because its in blizzards interest to satisfy the interests of the majority.
    There are, like I mentioned, the merging or realms (PvP and PvE realms merged together) is one factor. Also maybe blizzard just overlooked it, they didnt plan on there being more PvP then PvE. And just because people transfer to a specific realm doesn't mean they like it, I play on a PvE realm, ****ing hate it, so boring and I always keep myself perma flagged and I see Alli around and can't kill them because they aren't flagged /snore, but I went there because my mates where there. Raw statistics or your 'information' is not valid and therefore a pointless argument

13. Raw statistics or your 'information' is not valid and therefore a pointless argument
    It is a valid argument.
    Maybe its not valid for u but its also not in my interest to convince u because no matter what source I would deliver u, u would always find reasons why the source isnt valid in ur eyes.
    U would never admit that ur statment was wrong, even when u know it, so there is no point to argue this anymore.

14. The largest world pvp I found on retail was 50v50, and i was looking for it constantly. Often world pvp in random towns on PvE was 200+ on each side. Everyone joined in if they were high enough level to participate and give any help at all, healing, stunning or otherwise. These were epic. The difference is, no AFKers. You really show your skill level wanting a server that simply promotes killing noobs and AFKers. What is more fair IS EASILY more fun. Sure you are 50% more fun just in the fact that both sides are having fun, but also anyone who really knows PvP wants to fight a living target, not a target practice.

15. And the idea which is genius is that there are hardly any (if any at all) PvE PRIVATE servers. 60-70% of WoW players prefer PvE server meaning thousands of potential players just waiting for a legit private to open a PvE. It all comes down to advertising. Quite frankly, if we got even a few thousand PvE players to join here the player base would be much more intelligent and we can do without the jerks that like to ruin it for everyone anyhow.

Really, the only thing that would change moving a realm from PvP to a PvE would be to give half the player base the choice when to fight. Currently we tell half the player base that we do not care if they are harassed, they do not get to choose when to fight.
    Edited: July 14, 2015

First 1234 ... Last