1. The funny part is if you do pvp, you have to do it in premades because all the BGs are now premades vs pugs in green gear. Any actual competitive PVP is non-existent. It's mostly just people griefing other people all day, over and over and over.... I can't imagine what's so fun about being full grief-us, I mean grievous gear with 5 or more other people in full grievous, and one-shotting people in BGs day in and day out.

2. It's obviously not fun so move your a$$ and gear up.

3. The funny part is if you do pvp, you have to do it in premades because all the BGs are now premades vs pugs in green gear. Any actual competitive PVP is non-existent. It's mostly just people griefing other people all day, over and over and over.... I can't imagine what's so fun about being full grief-us, I mean grievous gear with 5 or more other people in full grievous, and one-shotting people in BGs day in and day out.
    This can be related to how stupid thinking works...

"Oh look I got one shotted by the rogue!" /quit and roll a rogue....

"Oh look I got one shotted by that lock" /quit and roll a lock....

"Oh look I got one shotted by a warrior" /quit and roll a warrior...

"Oh look I got CC'ed for days by that rogue and got 3 shotted there after" /quit and move to rogue

"Oh look I got one shotted by that lock" /quit and move to lock....

"Oh look I got one shotted by a warrior" /quit and move to warrior...

"Oh look I got CC'ed for days by that rogue and got 3 shotted there after" /quit and move to rogue

"Oh look I got one shotted by that lock" /quit and move to lock....

"Oh look I got one shotted by a warrior" /quit and move to warrior...

"Oh look I got one shotted by that lock" /quit and roll a lock....

"Oh look I got one shotted by a warrior" /quit and roll a warrior...

TL;DR Stick with one toon until you gear and practice sufficiently before you get to this stage of stupidity.

4. The funny part is if you do pvp, you have to do it in premades because all the BGs are now premades vs pugs in green gear. Any actual competitive PVP is non-existent. It's mostly just people griefing other people all day, over and over and over.... I can't imagine what's so fun about being full grief-us, I mean grievous gear with 5 or more other people in full grievous, and one-shotting people in BGs day in and day out.
    It is true, somehow lately now if you queue random without a premade you are 99% of the time on a team with no premade facing a team with a premade meaning no fun for either side. Been that way for a week or so now. And this is queuing from BOTH factions. Percentage used to be like 70%. So its easy, queue with a premade you get free win w/o fun, if you do not have a premade dont even queue because you also will not have any fun and wont have any conquest to spend from the waste of time either. Would be nice if they would fix the rbg to match premades vs premades (who cares if it takes 5 more mins between matches). Seems retail was pretty good at balance of rbg so i think its a bug.

5. This is once again the reason you need working guards or make it against the rules.

In these areas on retail where PvP might take place while you are buying gear or picking up quests or turning them in, there are supposed to be guards that are almost able to one shot in 556 gear.

I'm not even Horde and I'm saying that.

THIS IS NOT BLIZZLIKE, THIS **** NEEDS TO BE FIXED, STOP PLAYING IT OFF COOL.

Either make the rule temporary and say that after its fixed the rule goes away but like I said, something has to be done.

6. Seems retail was pretty good at balance of rbg so i think its a bug.
    True we really need some matching system that puts Pres vs Pres and noobs vs noobs. This way it becomes fun for everyone and will also reduce the stupid global spam of "Why Horde always lose FFS, I'm rolling ally" and also "Premade for bg need all 505ilvl min...."

7. What to do ? Roll alliance. Problem solved.

8. What to do ? Roll alliance. Problem solved.
    You missed it didn't you? BOTH sides this happens. Doesn't matter if you play horde or alliance, I play both. If you want to be lazy and just queue random w/o a premade you are almost guarenteed you'll be facing a premade, BOTH SIDES QUEUEING. I do not think it is intentional, either a bug or just poor algorithm, that the current queue seems to try very hard to make sure every war is a premade versus a non-premade.

And yes, I know the obvious that a noob with terrible gear and terrible PvP tactics may just make every team he is on a stinker, but that's not what we are noticing here.

9. What to do ? Roll alliance. Problem solved.

Yes with your logic, we will not have BG pops anymore.

First ... 456