1. Lordaeron, will it live?

Hello Warmane community. You wanna create the most complete WOTLK realm. No coins shop(or high cost) it's also good.
    I playing on Molten(Warmane) since 2010 and I saw how Lordaeron born and how it's dead. First days after realese there was que like 1000+ ppl. It was hard to finish start zone quests cuz alot of ppl doing it. First days was without donors and point items. It was realy cool. But after few weeks you alowed coin and point shop. Also soon u alowed transfer from another realms too. After that que go down. New members of Molten start playing non on Lordearon, they start playing on another realms where was x10(x20) rate. Lordearon died long before Molten wipe. Reasons were low online, alot of donors. There was only few good guilds but 75% of this was donors. So for new players who need gear it was very bad, cuz all going just for guild raids.

What I mean, you need to make a server where all players will be equal. It will help ppl u get a gear faster, cuz alot of ppl will doing 5n(hc) instances.
    You need to do smthing for attract attention of ppl.

So, I hope this realm will be the best. I don't mean about most complete or no coin shop. I mean it will be realm where for rdf, bgs, arenas u need to wait <1-3min, where will be alot of diffrent raids, where the skill will be > gs.

I understand that not everyone will agree with me , so please do not criticize and GL with Lordaeron. Me and my friends waiting for release!
    Edited: July 10, 2015

2. there will be coin shop, read the official topic

3. there will be coin shop, read the official topic
    Bad idea. I just hope you cant buy BiS items.

4. Bad idea. I just hope you cant buy BiS items.
    "Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items
    - Limitations to companion and mount availability
    - Item availability based on realm's progression
    - Item availability based on in-game obtainability
    - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs"

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....TR-information

5. "Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items
    - Limitations to companion and mount availability
    - Item availability based on realm's progression
    - Item availability based on in-game obtainability
    - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs"

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....TR-information
    cool thanks.