1. This realm needs tanks!

This realm needs tanks! No really.

2. So roll one and see how "fun" it is to tank for PuGs, lol.

3. So roll one and see how "fun" it is to tank for PuGs, lol.
    wow, I'm so elitist I dun play pugs cause pugs are yuck ; \

4. So roll one and see how "fun" it is to tank for PuGs, lol.
    Well if you are new to tanking its a problem. You need guild. Cuz yeah you cant hide as dps ...or healer maybe if there are few.
    So people usually dont wanna tank cuz they are SCARED. Yes they are scared of fail and they will be blamed. So if you dont have friends or guild dont roll tank!? NOT!!!! Roll a tank. Roll healer too, we need you guys. And if you fail and get blamed hard just laugh and ignore them. After few runs you will get it. We all got through that anyway...

5. wow, I'm so elitist I dun play pugs cause pugs are yuck ; \
    Actually I don't really play here since moldown xD And yes, they're usually really bad.

I mean roll a tank and see all this sh*t that PuG tanks have to deal with on a daily basis like
    DPSers who yell "GO", while you're waiting for the healer to get mana, then they pull the mobs anyway. Watching them get rekt in fun tho :D "WTF TANK?!"
    Paladins who never turn off righteous fury, even when you tell them 100 times, they pull aggro on every trash pack and say "NUB TANK" lol...
    Helaers who have no idea how to heal, so you must pop all your def CDs.
    DPSers who blow all their cooldowns the very second you pull and get one shooted xD
    or TFW when you're the top DPS in RDF and every trash pack takes forever to kill.

And so on and so on. Tanking for a good guild is fun, but tanking for PuGs can be very frustrating, so you see why so few people are willing to do that. Healers have a hard time too.

6. That's why I roll hunter and use Misdirection on the healer

7. That's why I roll hunter and use Misdirection on the healer
    :D Hehe.
    Anyway clothers are pain in the a.. to heal man.

8. Pathetic. Playing for gold.