1. Scream of Deathwing Recruiting

Scream of Deathwing a newly formed guild led by a core that is 7/7 H FL and 8/8 H DS is in need of raiders. We raid at 3pm server. The guild is laid back but like to get things accomplished. We do not allow members who like to be an issue to remain. We like a relax raiding and guild enviroment but at the same time if we are failing we will kick it into gear. Their is a DKP system in place. Mains and Alts are welcome to raids. We are recruiting for everything atm due to summer we took a hit just like all of the other guilds. You must have RC and atleast some knowledge of the content. You can apply online at [http://screamofdeathwing.shivtr.com/] You can also contact any officer in game for further assistance. I am personally a former Raid Leader from Psychopthics of Sarg. So when it comes to raiding I enjoy the success and fun that comes along with running and leading others through a Raid to in terms gear and have a good time. We enjoy ourselves and look forward to you enjoying yourself with us. If you have any questions you can reach me personally here or in game on [Ooran, Unicornslyer, and Sindorie] If I am unavaliable you can contact any of the other Officers and they will be more than willing to help. I look forward to your Application and to you joining our raids. And we are Alliance! Sorry for leaving that out. We know moving from Horde as we were in Psychopathic to Alliance is a big change up. But with it being a New server, New guild we decided to make a Change.
    Edited: July 11, 2015

2. Hey, your guild seems quite interesting and I know that, <Psychopathics> was an awesome PvE guild before the wipe.
    Tho you should let others know if you are on the alliance or horde side ;)

3. Alliance

Thanks for that catch completly forgot about including that. We are now Alliance

4. Who dis be
    Shoutout cuz old psycho member?????????

5. Spookydeath/ Spookyshocks/ Spoozilla/ Tastemydots/ Holynoly. Now I am Ooran/Dernius

6. How i can join guild?
    Name: Mczz
    Ilvl: 385

7. I wont to join Your Guild :
    Name: Mukagi
    Ilvl:375
    Retry Paladin PVP/PvE

8. Hunter 395 ilvl full pve i wanna join your guild !
    Madness down + 3 hc bosses !
    Name : Esa