1. MVP of battle grounds

I just wanna see other people solo carrying their team when needed too. (Win or Lose)

Let's see these sceenies and Most valuable players (premades do not count)

Edited: July 10, 2015

2. Being first on scoreboard by damage is absolutely not solo carrying anything.
    There are no Deathmatch or Damage Done type of battlegrounds.

3. Being first on scoreboard by damage is absolutely not solo carrying anything.
    There are no Deathmatch or Damage Done type of battlegrounds.
    What are you talking about? its being the most valuable player win or lose.. not just by damage. Just by helping your team capture the victory. (Doesn't matter if its by kills or just doing flag RETURNS, CAPS or even CAPING the most bases

4. I have a lot of those,I like going alone and making a difference...I guess the most prominent ones, could be:

5. I just wanna see other people solo carrying their team when needed too. (Win or Lose)

Let's see these sceenies and Most valuable players (premades do not count)

You can't solo carry. This is what usually happens. Convenient crop on your SS btw

EDIT: I lied, looked through my screenshots and I guess it is possible.

**** i have way too many examples. Protip: play fury warrior

Spoiler: Show
    Edited: July 11, 2015

6. Lol ight you want to see the full thing here :

Well returning the flag and stoping the other team by yourself is mostly carrying the team on your back, even stealing the most bases back is or defending hard.

We all had a **** team before and still manage to fight back so its not a total blow out.

7. [QUOTE=bloodbringerz;2488561]
    You can't solo carry. This is what usually happens. Convenient crop on your SS btw

Lol ight you want to see the full thing here :

And coming from a warrior. You shouldn't talk ****. Warriors and huntards are the most faceroll classes.. mash a few buttons and well-ah top in dmg in mins.
    LOL how did I know you would say some stupid **** like that. You realize im playing fury warrior right? I can roll my face on the keyboard in arms and do just as good but fury is way more fun. Keep crying m8. Btw you didn't carry anything, you have a badass healer and a mage helping you out.

8. Lol stop posting your a ***** kid. Who's QQing here? nobody.

You said it... "I can roll my face on the keyboard in arms and do just as good but fury is way more fun"

Learn to play a real class then. You clearly had help by healers also so stfu think before you post or say something. Sorry my shaman can't do the damage a warrior does Lol....

Someone please post some more screeenies. I'm done posting

9. Lol stop posting your a bird kid.

You said it... "I can roll my face on the keyboard in arms and do just as good but fury is way more fun"

Learn to play a real class then. You clearly had help by healers also so stfu think before you post or say something. Even doing more dmg then a geared fire mage is not easy with a enhance shaman.
    Only 1 of those screenshots has a healer in it, and the way I play, healers aren't following me around. Boohoo it must be so hard to be you with all that CC and those castable heals, 40 yard range, and speed ups. Your class must be SO much harder.. /s

90% of the time I have no healers, I just run around the map and kill as many people as I can to get victory rushes to keep me alive. Warrior isn't as easy as you think it is, and if you don't believe me, why don't you gear one up and try to keep up with me :)

10. here we go...

Best damage: Eye of the Storm...
    Click to see full Screenshot

Most impressive...
    CRAFTED/GREEN Priest.... Arathi Basin

Proof of gear taken before BG started..

11. Dk