1. Um, yea you actually don't considering we can heal.
    If they're stacking dodge enchants then gl hitting them, due to how well enchants scale at lower level a low level twink can be virtually unhittable by guys 10 levels higher..don't believe me? Watch some youtube video's.

2. If they're stacking dodge enchants then gl hitting them, due to how well enchants scale at lower level a low level twink can be virtually unhittable by guys 10 levels higher..don't believe me? Watch some youtube video's.
    Source: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Dodge

Dodge is a form of melee mitigation where the entire melee swing is avoided. Dodge is a passive ability possessed by all players for all classes and races. However this stat is the most important to players fulfilling a tanking role. Only close range melee attacks could be dodged; a ranged attack or a spell cannot be dodged. Players can only dodge attacks if they are facing their opponent, however a mob can dodge attacks that are from behind. Incapacitated targets (stunned for example) cannot dodge.

3. If they're stacking dodge enchants then gl hitting them, due to how well enchants scale at lower level a low level twink can be virtually unhittable by guys 10 levels higher..don't believe me? Watch some youtube video's.
    Not exactly, if hit from the back, they take in a considerable amount of damage. This goes for any expansion. Before wipe some guy who knows alot about twinks told us this and how to fight against certain twinks, even a disc priest lol.

Euxdus will be missed.
    He did mention how one can virtually be unkillable, which is impossible now, this does not come from dodge and this does not come from parry.

@Healsonheels almost everything you said is completely wrong so i doubt you have actually played MoP as a level 10. I am I level 10 shaman with over 100% haste, 80ish crit, and I **** on level 40's all day long in STV.
    High haste does not mean anything at all, when I had 100% haste as a hunter and healer, I could virtually fight against anyone, however there are times where healing needs to be made, and some smart players CAN catch you off guard. Plus you seem to underestimate your opponents, you never do such, there are some who you can triumph against and others who will give you a hard time, pick your fights wisely; what I did was observe how a player kills/fights a mob before I engage when they are at full hp.

40s for me were nothing at the time, my greatest achievement was downing a level 54 as a level 11 hunter back on Neltharion, 3 times, I used trees and other objects as obstacles so he could not quickly kill me off.

I was formerly the best classic twink, Omaus of Black Mask by the way.
    Edited: July 14, 2015

4. Not exactly, if hit from the back, they take in a considerable amount of damage. This goes for any expansion. Before wipe some guy who knows alot about twinks told us this and how to fight against certain twinks, even a disc priest lol.
    And from every twink fight I see, they do a good job at not letting their opponents get to their back :P
    Source: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Dodge

Dodge is a form of melee mitigation where the entire melee swing is avoided. Dodge is a passive ability possessed by all players for all classes and races. However this stat is the most important to players fulfilling a tanking role. Only close range melee attacks could be dodged; a ranged attack or a spell cannot be dodged. Players can only dodge attacks if they are facing their opponent, however a mob can dodge attacks that are from behind. Incapacitated targets (stunned for example) cannot dodge.
    Why did you copy 'n' paste this..?o.O I'm confused as to what the purpose of this post is.

5. I decided to roll a level 10 twink on Ragnaros.
    I might start recruiting for a guild of 10-19 twinks, even had a bg about 20 minutes ago, I was the only twink tho :(
    The dmg wasn't too good because I'm not enchanted at all(only 20 haste on 2h) and my gear is not that good either(mostly stamina&spirit gear), still missing 2 BOA items, no fancy buffs either, I managed to kill the whole horde team alone :D 10 twinks seem really strong in WOTLK to me mostly because the scalling from haste and crit stays the same from level 1 all the way to level 10, it starts dropping once you hit level 11.
    My dmg will increase a lot once i get 10 haste on gloves(which is equal to about 26% haste) and rest of my gear.
    Right now I'm at 52% haste and 33% crit chance, according to my math, I'm going to have 78% haste and 68% crit chance with oil on weapon.
    Paladins can get up to 121% haste and 100% crit chance, for some reason haste scales even better for them(didn't check warriors)
    Spoiler: Show

You can find me ingame do /w Stupid, let's have some fun together maybe even go to Stv :P
    Edited: July 17, 2015

6. I decided to roll a level 10 twink on Ragnaros.
    I might start recruiting for a guild of 10-19 twinks, even had a bg about 20 minutes ago, I was the only twink tho :(
    The dmg wasn't too good because I'm not enchanted at all(only 20 haste on 2h) and my gear is not that good either(mostly stamina&spirit gear), still missing 2 BOA items, no fancy buffs either, I managed to kill the whole horde team alone :D 10 twinks seem really strong in WOTLK to me mostly because the scalling from haste and crit stays the same from level 1 all the way to level 10, it starts dropping once you hit level 11.
    My dmg will increase a lot once i get 10 haste on gloves(which is equal to about 26% haste) and rest of my gear.
    Right now I'm at 52% haste and 33% crit chance, according to my math, I'm going to have 78% haste and 68% crit chance with oil on weapon.
    Paladins can get up to 121% haste and 100% crit chance, for some reason haste scales even better for them(didn't check warriors)
    Spoiler: Show

You can find me ingame do /w Stupid, let's have some fun together maybe even go to Stv :P
    100% agreed my brother, you making me miss my hunter from neltharion wotlk :D
    I know for MoP Priest is strong at lvl 10, the oddballs I cannot say much pf, those that go lvl 11.

First 12