1. 5.4.8?

When MoP will have 5.4.8 patch?

2. Why would you want 5.4.8? Be freakin patient its because of unpatient ****s like you in our community why we get rushed content that isn't fixed. They first need to fix the content in current patch and they need time for it...

3. They can release new patch w/o losing current dev progression. Maybe just some issues with stability. But ! If they release last patch, there will no problems in the future with developing.

P.S. they can transfer old dungeons from previous patches as well (with some problems, but...)
    P.S.S. I guess Warmane will release 5.4.8 at the end of year, not bad if Timeless isle would inc.

4. Why would you want 5.4.8? Be freakin patient its because of unpatient ****s like you in our community why we get rushed content that isn't fixed. They first need to fix the content in current patch and they need time for it...
    Way u talk about ****? i can bet you never saw a real one.. i just asking.

5. To be honest it will be a long time... Expect at least..... 5 months...

6. I dont know in which post exactly, but some moderator write that pridefull gear will be added in late september or october. Pridefull gear cant be added without 5.4.8, so that is when we gonna get update

7. I dont know in which post exactly, but some moderator write that pridefull gear will be added in late september or october. Pridefull gear cant be added without 5.4.8, so that is when we gonna get update
    Who knows.... Maybe it can be added without the patch? It's possible i think to bypass that.... I recall we skipped patch things before in the past....

8. When MoP will have 5.4.8 patch?
    Why the hell would you be thinking about the release of 5.4.8 when griev gear just got released and that the 5.4 raids are still under development? Jesus Christ....this your first time in warmane or what?

9. Why would you want 5.4.8? Be freakin patient its because of unpatient ****s like you in our community why we get rushed content that isn't fixed. They first need to fix the content in current patch and they need time for it...
    Boy, you need to chill.

On topic, Mercy said it will not be happening in the near future because of issues that would arise from updating as stated by her in this thread.

10. I dont know in which post exactly, but some moderator write that pridefull gear will be added in late september or october. Pridefull gear cant be added without 5.4.8, so that is when we gonna get update
    Wrong.

Prideful gear was already in the database for 5.4.2 client.
    Blizzard got lazy, kept the models for S14 and just switched sides over, so Alliance got Red and Horde for Blue.
    Don't believe me? Install Atlas Loot for 5.4.7 and they will be there, and viewable complete with tooltips.

Patch 5.4.7/8 will bring class changes, PvE Changes regarding item upgrades and some Timeless Isle updates. NOT required for Prideful Season.