1. Add transmog to all wotlk realms pls.

2. Add transmog to all wotlk realms pls.
    Nah, it feels so unnatural on WotLK.
    I never minded it on Cata/MoP - even liked it, but on WotLK it's just a huge NO!

3. maybe let us rename before blocking the command ? i dont wanna que with a aid name all of my life

and about titles wipe : you will just remove titles earned with difficulty jjust go get a "fresh start" ? lol wtf you're going to get flame thats all
    Edited: July 11, 2015

4. maybe let us rename before blocking the command ? i dont wanna que with a aid name all of my life

and about titles wipe : you will just remove titles earned with difficulty jjust go get a "fresh start" ? lol wtf you're going to get flame thats all
    Wont touch titles

5. Is it possible to introduce a paid name change (for points and/or coins, much like the other realms have)?
    I understand the issues with the past name change system because it basically opened up the floodgates for all kind of cheaters, but a paid system will mean that you don`t get to namechange 24/7, plus you could always log those because there won`t be 42341234 people namechanging 42243 times every day and thus spamming the log.

6. Is it possible to introduce a paid name change (for points and/or coins, much like the other realms have)?
    I understand the issues with the past name change system because it basically opened up the floodgates for all kind of cheaters, but a paid system will mean that you don`t get to namechange 24/7, plus you could always log those because there won`t be 42341234 people namechanging 42243 times every day and thus spamming the log.
    Sadly i dont think its possible any time soon. We had to disable the name change feature on the server to make this happen

7. It took me over 2 years to get my s1 mog on my first char due to lack of literally anyone to play with, so with that in mind, leave transmogs alone ffs.

We have molten realms for funservers, let people have their 2150+ mogs. They earned those through hundreds and thousands of games.

It's an even bigger mistake than removing titles IMO. I certainly won't play on AT over molten for 2s/worldpvp if I have nothing to earn. I'd rather global mmr abusing pve players with bugged resil for free rating.

8. It took me over 2 years to get my s1 mog on my first char due to lack of literally anyone to play with, so with that in mind, leave transmogs alone ffs.

We have molten realms for funservers, let people have their 2150+ mogs. They earned those through hundreds and thousands of games.

It's an even worse mistake than removing titles IMO.
    Please do read the full post before posting.
    There will be some transmog just for rating and for those who managed to reach a high rating.
    And titles will not get touched.

9. Maybe let us know before you disable nick change so i dont need to play with yolo nick for the rest of my gametime:) and the new soloq system -1

10. Might as well max professions for everyone if you want people not to farm for advantages no? Anyways i like the changes even though i feel sad for my 100 euros i donated into 2 accounts for nothing.

Also please fix improved insect swarm talent for druid please :P (3% bonus not working) and i cant post in bugtracker because i dont meet the requirement of having a lvl 20+ char on pve server.

edit: i just hope the lack of farming wont result in less motivation to play arena or even on the server at all because your point saying u want to increase the challenge for existing players is pretty much invalid. At 1700+ mmr you are pretty much only facing full gear players already anyways.

11. so idea is to kill solo q and make 2s and 3s more active? i like it

12. and here we goo :<

13. How could 2s & 3s become more active when in the end, you won't win anything ?

14. Malaco I got couple of things that I think its really important here:
    1: Enable name change. if you care about reputation. the server will be screwed. People who are high rated would never change their names because of their reputation, however, but noobs in soloQ need to change their names otherwise people would just leave the Arena immediately when they figure out that they are with some noob teammates. Plus, I like to change my name frequently. So, there is no need of disabling it.

2-Xmog thing. Please do not screw the server and unlock all xmogs. If you unlock xmogs, I and many player would have no reason to really play the game. If you want to lower the rating by like 50 or 100 rating. ye its fine, but NEVER unlock it please. And as you mentioned with the ID thing. Ye it might be nice to have Illidan Helmet on lock or mage. But shield or plate gear on lock or mage... would just suck.

Please consider my comment. I have been playing this server for 6 years. dont screw it

15. Malaco, Malaco...

This is also partly due to our previous system allowing little to no responsibility for actions and words of players towards each other.
    Malaco... That was the best part and a sense of freedom on the realm, it made our community unique, creative and very often funny, just because of the freedom of speech, the ability to use any words that we want to express how we feel, what we think... (E.g. You often see people ''trash talk'' each other, but nobody ever takes it as an actual insult or feels bad afterwards, or maybe people just make jokes with ''bad'' words.) -Only ignorant and simple minded people will think there are ''bad'' / ''good'' words and will actually get offended by ?those words, when after all they are only words used to communicate.

This is our above average community (Well, most of us on Blackrock are.), we are used to this 'sense of freedom' in our speech and don't get offended by mere words, it's just the way our community has developed over time, way above average, that's how it's been ever since 2009 and it is working perfectly.

-YOU DON'T FIX WHAT IS NOT BROKEN.

The last thing we need is a bunch of religious norms and rules that defy intelligence and logic coming to our realm. (Such as ''bad'' words.)

First 1234 ... Last