1. Please do read the full post before posting.
    There will be some transmog just for rating and for those who managed to reach a high rating.
    And titles will not get touched.
    XMogs are fine. You already changed 1800 / weapons transmogs. They are something to work hard for considering most of blackrock is at least 2k molten/retail level.

I don't hear anyone complaining that xmogs are too boring.. maybe a lack of weapons.. but what people are misreading is that it's going to be like when you unlocked brutal gladiator and suddenly half the server had it.

Do you remember when you changed seasonal arena gear back to high rating? A lot of people were upset. At least leave arena season gear alone? I'm worried that I worked hard for a thousand games to earn my s1/s2 and every random in warsong gulch will suddenly have it.

--
    And...If you HAD to lock namechanges, fine, but realize that it's going to be another issue of r1 sniping and soloqueue drama like it was on the old server.

_

PS. This post contained no staff defamation or flaming.

2. Will solo queue be on cata realms anytime soon ?

3. Custom 2200 weapons will be free also?

4. Hi Malaco, i don't speak a very good english but i try to write my opinion :

-First of all, i'm Vip, i spent 60 euros and i know that improve the server but i take it also for gear and other.
    It's ok that all can get WF cause skill>gear but i wanna ask you if it's possible get something for Vip's people like features or profession/cost reduction.

-The most important thing it's players that join 2s/3s and do bgs.
    I don't understand why AT create so much features and don't create a system that connect people from other wotlk realm.
    I mean, if i join Bgs or Arenas why i can't meet people from other realms?
    There will be more competitive PVP.

5. Custom 2200 weapons will be free also?
    It's not custom just made look diff. stats are same as s8...
    Edited: July 12, 2015

6. Awesome update for Blackrock, now I can start practice without care for gear, thank you.

7. R1 Title Wipe
    Due to inflation of PvP R1 and Gladiator titles over the years we’ve also decided to wipe all the titles and let players prove their skill again.

Now just do that for all the Cata realms and gg^^

8. Malaco, do privileges for VIP-accounts please!

9. Just another reminder, there is no AT or Molten anymore. Don't treat the community of the other realms as such.
    You want more players in Blackrock, sure great. Don't try to bash those who are potential new players. This also goes to bashing Blackrock players.

10. Disable name change
    We think player identity and reputation is important so we have decided to disable all name changes. This is also partly due to our previous system allowing little to no responsbility for actions and words of players towards each other.
    while i do fully agree with that change, it should still be noted that when blackrock was still known as AT some of the higher end players would get DDOS'd when doing arenas (i spectated apreviously rank 1 warlock who this happend too a few times), and to combat this some of the higher end people changed there names alot to confuse said ddosers (so they wouldnt know they were playing).

weather or not that would still happen here is unknown though.

11. As someone who is playing on AT for a long time, id like to express my only 2 wishes:

1. Delete all the old statistics (Achievment - Statistics - Player vs Player - Arena - Arena Rating) - it is just cancerous, there is no way to play competetive anymore, because it doesnt reflect the "nowaday" experience anymore. 2 Years ago i saw some russian beastcleave have 2550 with 200-200 stats, nowadays you cant get 2550 rate even if you go R1. I think it would go a long way to change that, as its kinda the same as taking the r1 titles.

2. Change the MMR system - just played 22-3 and got 1800 rate, while some other people are 2200 with such rating. That way motivate people to win 10 games and then leave team and go a new one all the time. Make them fking stick to 1 team, just like you made them stick to 1 name now.

So far.

12. Do something about multiboxing peoples are instant boxing 10 bis pvp toons with strong AOE destroying every bg.....
    Edited: July 12, 2015

13. Great Malaco, im glad you are improving wotlk.
    My question is, when are you guys gonna pay some attention to the other "PVP" server, Warsong?
    5 months pending CONFIRMED! bugs still not fixed (https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/736) ,
    no sign of any (promised) AT features yet etc..

Can you guys make a POLL at least on the forum, so the community can make a decision about a server they play on?
    Thank you.

14. Being honest i dont know if this kinda of server with free max gear works that well, it only attract hackers, scripters, multi-box, wintrade pretty much everything bad that comes to your mind cuz even if u get caught and banned its just simple to change ip and create another account since u dont have to work for nothing.
    btw atleast make free proffs for vip accounts.

First 12345 ... Last