1. We will have to wait and see, some changes caused a good friend of mine to leave for a bit, she was my partner too :s

2. Damn... I wanted to rename my 4 years old warrior.

3. Haha same problem ^^' I renamed many of my char with fun names before take holidays and now I'm blocked... Sad story.

4. GMs. Why when you used some xmog from chest its going soulbond? Just do the same. That we can use this xmog and trade it

5. Damn, I just decided to return to WOTLK PVP in the ancestor of my favorite server (Arena-Tournament) only to find out that it has been ruined. I am most astonished by the "free gear for everyone" thing. My joy of playing PVP in AT was to struggle hard to get to some rating and then to get my reward - the gear. Now it seems rather pointless to play at all. I really hope you will come to your sences, if a comeback from this is even possible!

6. Blackrock diying slowly.....I will give a pray for that.Rip At/Blackrock. (Ty Malaco) .

7. AT died like 3 years ago. I don't know what did you expect from the move.

8. Malaco I'd like to know that do u want to do about old VIPs player that had donated now that gear is free for all and trasmo system is changed

9. So is Blackrock / AT is back in sleep mode, or what? pretty disappointed tbh.

10. Hello Blackrock,
    FFA (free for all) Solo Queue
    We’ve been using the previous (MCH) system for a long time now and we know that it’s working very well however it is our belief that we can possibly even improve more the process of solo queue and increase PvP activity in our 3s ladder as this is the focal point of skilled players. We can go back to our previous system at any time we want and this is only a test to see if activity rises. So now instead of only getting matched up with a Melee, Caster and a Healer you're getting queued as DPS + DPS + Healer. That allowed us to open up Due queue to vs all comps in the 3vs3 bracket.
    onor reset has been removed.
    Literally the worst change you could've introduced. As a Priest playing on this server, facing TSG almost every single game, this ducking sucks. Thanks for completely ignoring an entire class because of 'activity'.

MCH is a tried and tested method honestly. And there were no problems with queue times back on the old realm, the only ones complaining were those with too high rating to consistently get queues. Please revert back, this is horrendous as it is now (over a hundred games played on a few alts).

First ... 91011