1. Great Malaco, im glad you are improving wotlk.
    My question is, when are you guys gonna pay some attention to the other "PVP" server, Warsong?
    5 months pending CONFIRMED! bugs still not fixed (https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/736) ,
    no sign of any (promised) AT features yet etc..

Can you guys make a POLL at least on the forum, so the community can make a decision about a server they play on?
    Thank you.
    100% agree

2. Can we make T2 weapons available, though?

Cause I'm not having a lot of fun in 3s (even duels) as either my feral or ret, playing vs those 1000 haste dlocks and eles. Melees should have a fighting chance. Would reduce ele's dominance in soloqueue as well, I think.

And to those that cry about AWarr/Hpal 24/7 - I don't think that T2 weapons would affect this 2s comp in ANY possible way. What's OP about it would still be OP just as much.

3. Can we make T2 weapons available, though?

Cause I'm not having a lot of fun in 3s (even duels) as either my feral or ret, playing vs those 1000 haste dlocks and eles. Melees should have a fighting chance. Would reduce ele's dominance in soloqueue as well, I think.

And to those that cry about AWarr/Hpal 24/7 - I don't think that T2 weapons would affect this 2s comp in ANY possible way. What's OP about it would still be OP just as much.
    You know T2 weapons are available for almost a day now right?

4. Lol.. Totally didn't notice.. It wasn't like that in the morning for sure..

Now it's only lag, and soloqueue and bugs in Warsong to cry about then..

5. What about the legendary weapons? Will be 277 it.level?

6. Blackrock and warsong are going to go under water soon enough with updates like free gear and junk. I'm just glad I pvp on normal servers and i wont lose my chars when they decide to shut down them because lack of players.

7. It's not custom just made look diff. stats are same as s8...
    So if it looks different it's custom :D

8. Overall i really do like the changes. I liked 3.3.5b and the slight nerf of hpala to make them less ******ed in 2s. also liked you re implemented the double overpower since it was a complete change of game mechanics for warrs. with the introduction of T2 weps u gave warrs a medium nerf. Something between removing double OP and leaving everything as it is (warrs optimal choice wont me the pve wep shadows edge anymore).
    yet with the 277 trinkets u made hpal warr and the human racial even more ******ed than they already were. dunno why that had to be done. T2 weps were really good, freshened everything up but the new trinkets.... mehhhhhh....

9. Will free gear apply on warsong, too? I mean if you did it on blackrock why not do it on warsong?? That would be awesome!!!

10. Legendary weapons still been 264 (tier 1) instead of tier 2.

11. The changes are good overall but I really do not like 277 ilvl cap for trinkets. There are 2 major issues which must be dealth with (either through introducing some changes in new patch or going back to 264 trinkets- I'd preffer that):
    1.) bauble- the difference between normal and hc version is +10mp5 while all other hc trinkets have improved stats as well as proc, not to mention that most of dps classes could make use of new trinkets (OS scales)- this results in a nerf for all healers (dpriests will be probably the most affected as they are the most squishy). So I propose either buffing heal from hc bauble or rolling back to 264.
    2.) even more op humans- pretty obvious since medallion (which is mandatory for all other races) remains the same. My suggestions are- increase the amount of ressilience gained by medallion/reduce its CD (1-1,5 min)/increase the CD of human racial to 2,5 or 3 min (I'd like this one, humans would have to think twice before using racial, however I must admit that this could have serious impact on gameplay but try to remember last time when you faced non-human wp... #racialdiversity).
    Edited: July 14, 2015

12. hello,

as a person who supported the project with donation to help maintain it and also because im a lazy person with small amount of time for playing especially battlegrounds i'm going forward with suggestion to add donation coints to the people who donated project while now, everyone is going to have everything with no struggle to get anything.. additional transmogs or mounts are not for what we donated our money. If its about me, you can get this vip from me because its not gonna be valuable in any ways in my perception and just add to my account the amount of coins that i would ve bought for the amount i spent on vip and i guess im not the only person who thinks in that way

best regards,

13. Please make the gear changes for Warsong as well :) It would be awesome :)

14. Dont touch the xmong npc, the rest is fine i might say, but just dont.... You`ll remove everything that shows our level of skill and rating just stop right there and dont touch that..

First ... 23456 ... Last