1. I hope that the price of transmog dont Will change (2200 v3/ 2350 solo q ) for best set i dont want see all start player 1.5 xp With s4 / t3 set that Will be so horrible

2. I agree with you if you want to make transmog more accessible but just reduce the rating requirement by something like -100 not much more but please don't make it free

3. I agree with you if you want to make transmog more accessible but just reduce the rating requirement by something like -100 not much more but please don't make it free
    -100 ?? Lmao the transmog is already very accesible ....
    Edited: July 16, 2015

4. I love these peoples *****ing like "But, but i payed i donated, its not fair, what VIPs get, omg now i have same gaer as those nabs" Just shut up please, no one really care how much u donated or things like that, btw Tmog available?

5. When to add work transmog npc???

6. -100 ?? Lmao the transmog is already very accesible ....
    I know 100 is a lot but it's still better than free transmog dude ...
    What I wanted to say is that they shouldn't reduce the requirement to make the transmogs easy to get, you should still need skill to get transmog

7. I love these peoples *****ing like "But, but i payed i donated, its not fair, what VIPs get, omg now i have same gaer as those nabs" Just shut up please, no one really care how much u donated or things like that, btw Tmog available?
    Oh God... my eyes hurt from reading that post.
    " I love these peoples *****ing like "But, but i payed i donated, its not fair, what VIPs get, omg now i have same gaer as those nabs" "
    Could you translate it ?

8. Sorry if the question has been asked already but with molten and AT merging, does it means that other Wotlk servers besides Blackrock are equally scripted?

Cause for having played a while ago for a few days in Lordaeron I think there was some things bugged out like some pets pathfinding, interactions with rogue vanish, etc etc..

Does that means they're all almost bugfree like AT was now ?
    Edited: July 16, 2015

9. Solo rly cool idea! Dont go back, MCH, MMH, CCH its amazing for population and more fun for players

10. There is an issue with honor being removed from the game at the moment: We can no longer buy flasks, potions, scrolls and other random fun-stuff from vendors, since they still cost honor.
    If you guys can make them free or implement another currency for them it would be great.

11. I love these peoples *****ing like "But, but i payed i donated, its not fair, what VIPs get, omg now i have same gaer as those nabs" Just shut up please, no one really care how much u donated or things like that, btw Tmog available?
    what a ****face, lol.
    if i donate, i want some kind of advantage ofc.
    first i support the server
    and second, broke mother****ers like you can play too, for free.

12. I wanna knw where to get free item i just lvl'ed up and in need of some paladin retri spec gear :)
    This.

When will legs get upped to 277?

13. Free gear instantly every cheater gets out, its impossible to play isle at night full of hackers and no gms online..

14. there's one hacker at night fly hacking. its not impossible to play. I got 7 stacks last night without a problem.

First ... 45678 ... Last