1. if it wasnt't for the VIPs AT would have died out years ago. VIPs deserve a lot more than what they were getting.

2. legendary's still t1, xmog still disabled, ViP's still getting **** on.

It's almost been a week guys what are you doing.

3. New soloq is not entertaining even if youre winning because you know there will be 3 games in row where you get priest and the priest will die in 0,01sec .

277 trinkets and 277 weapons and double ranged / meelee in soloq. WOW much ballance :)
    Edited: July 18, 2015

4. the transmog are coming to Deathwings and ragnaros too?

5. And in my opinion it's a good variety, build play one note is not quite so entertaining affair.Of course very sorry that make free transmog, it would be much better if just downgraded its acquisition,The just.

6. Why the hell do you guys implement incomplete stuff on the server? Just ship it all at once or don't ship. Sometimes I thing a wipe would be a good think for this server so we could have a nice fresh start and maybe clean up the legacy stuff, cause it looks really slopy.
    Edited: July 20, 2015

7. Why dont you return the gear on Relentless, so people will play arenas to get to Wrathful, and it will be more fun to play.. ? :D

8. can you at least re enable name change for a week so we have time to pick our permanent names? we had no warning in advance and now many are stuck with bad names

9. can you at least re enable name change for a week so we have time to pick our permanent names? we had no warning in advance and now many are stuck with bad names

THIS

Also. VIP should have instant mount, and it should be removed from everyone else.

10. ROFL,if Malaco remove reindeer,many people will stop playing this realm.

11. I am pretty surprised to see all you guys being so enthusiastic after almost half a year after the merge. You have to finally understand they don't really care about blackrock players since there are thousands of casuals on other servers which bring way more profit than you do. It may sound offensive towards warmane staff but believe me Im not being mean. Just stating some facts.
    Edited: July 20, 2015

12. imma tell yall this now, with the free gear, im wrecking as a shadow priest, be prepared...Errlwax will be the name. lets see this so called "skill" .
    Edited: July 22, 2015

13. imma tell yall this now, with the free gear, im wrecking as a shadow priest, be prepared...Errl will be the name. lets see this so called "skill" .
    Shadow priest and skill
    These are two words which do not go together

14. Shadow priest and skill
    These are two words which do not go together
    they dont?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GDY3_ipApg

15. When transmog fix ?? I cant wait more.

First ... 56789 ... Last