1. New player - server question.

Hello,at first, sorry for my english :) Me and my friends just stopped playing WoD, so we started looking for progressive server. At first, we found ****** WoW, and its pretty ok there, mayby not many players, but its ok, no problem with raiding etc. Then i found info about your new realm, but i have one question. Is is true, what people say about this server(Warmane). That it's all P2W, and many quests, dungs, raids are bugged? I read, that 90%+ quests are complete, and they want to release rly good WotLK server, but u know, its coming from devs, not from players.
    Thanks for your answers!

2. On wotlk most quests are working. All raids and dungeons except Eye of Eternity are open. There are bugs but all bosses are doable. Except Nefarian in Blackwing Lair, which is missing. All gear except Shadowmourne can be obtained in game. Even Shadowmourne can be obtained in game but it has 2% drop chance from LK 25 hc and Halion 25 hc, which makes it almost impossible to obtain in game. Other than that those who donate to get gear only get it faster. You can get the same gear in game.