1. Ji-Kun boss?

Hello!

When are you guys planning to release Ji-Kun or test/script him? Is he gonna be available when TOT HC is out or you gonna wait with that for a longer period of time? Just curious cause it was a long time ago we heard more info about it...

2. no answer means it's not anywhere close to being scripted correctly, it'll probably be like nefarian where it's scripted 10 years later.

3. no answer means it's not anywhere close to being scripted correctly, it'll probably be like nefarian where it's scripted 10 years later.
    Most likely yeah but still he drops good **** and he's a very awesome encounter but I won't get my hops up for it :)

4. I think they mentioned once on a stream that Ji-Kun has huge VMaps issues and it's being a pain to fix/script.

5. I think they mentioned once on a stream that Ji-Kun has huge VMaps issues and it's being a pain to fix/script.
    Yeah that's what i thought... But i guess were just going to wait and see when it's gonna get scripted (if ever). Like Nefarian in BWD (only as a example)

6. I think they mentioned once on a stream that Ji-Kun has huge VMaps issues and it's being a pain to fix/script.
    it is a huge vmaps issue, which is why it won't be scripted.

7. it is a huge vmaps issue, which is why it won't be scripted.
    There are no VMaps issues!

8. There are no VMaps issues!
    Oh really? Then you never saw when they tried to script pathfinding and VMaps... It caused major server lag and instability.... That's why it's not on the realms yet...