1. [H] <Uprising> Recruiting

Hey horde fellows. <Uprising> level 9, Is recruiting max leveled core members with experience. We're in use of more tanks and more healers to stabilize our core group.

We're a guild which is trying to focus everything on raiding to progress as a guild, but that haven't gone well so far. A main problem is that people come and go.. they sign up for raids.. but they never show up so the raids get cancelled. Thats why we're recruiting more members that have time to raid and actually takes raiding seriously as most of the current members does at the moment.

Our progression so far is 6/7 FL Normal and 7/8 DS Normal. We as a guild really want to obtain the full achievements and get those epic chills while killing the end boss as a full guildrun. Our currently raiding time is 7 PM Server Time, which is kind of late for the european people, but of course.. the time can be discussed. If you're curious or want more information just throw a whisper to me ingame and we'll talk about whatever you have in your mind. See you ingame.

Contact these ingame for questions;

GM: Furiousrag

Officers; Nudes, Ripparn, Monkeykink, Devun

APPLY: HERE!
    Edited: July 26, 2015

2. Would you be willing to take along a person who has little to no experience with raiding? It's really hard to get into raids since they all require experience and achievements... My main is a f-dk, but I don't meet ilvl for raids yet (I don't think)