1. What is happening with the PVP and the horde?

Hello everybody, ¿Why the alliance is wining all the bg?

I played like 30 bg and I only win 2 and the rest of them the alliance is farming the horde litterally

2. You may try to find some PvP-oriented guilds and make premades. You will have much more fun and much more chances of winning.

3. Guess what, I'm having the complete opposite experience... All I see around are those ******ed PROTEUS premades, running even full AVs... what's the point of doing such premades?
    Edited: July 12, 2015

4. cause proteus wana win thats the point of doin such premades
    btw if you que solo bg chance you gona get 2kgs team in horde is 90% almost always

5. cause proteus wana win thats the point of doin such premades
    btw if you que solo bg chance you gona get 2kgs team in horde is 90% almost always
    Win "what"? That's my question.

I did a few premades in the past but I stopped altogether since I can't see what's fun about steamrolling ****ty geared people in a full premade.
    The more balanced and tense a match is, the more I enjoy it; people who run full premades just want to have an IWIN button, and that's pathetic IMHO.

6. i can ask allies same question what is fun when x5 rets with sm x2 wars with sm x1 dk with sm and x2hpalas with 1200plus resi stomp 2kgs horde in wsg
    horde does premades alliance does premades sometimes you get vs premade sometimes you get vs pug both sides
    notting you can do

7. i can ask allies same question what is fun when x5 rets with sm x2 wars with sm x1 dk with sm and x2hpalas with 1200plus resi stomp 2kgs horde in wsg
    horde does premades alliance does premades sometimes you get vs premade sometimes you get vs pug both sides
    notting you can do
    Of course, I agree. What I said stands for all premades, no matter the faction.
    2-3 ppl premades are totally fine imho... whole teams are pathetic

It's just that around 20-40% of the bgs I play it's Proteus premades.

8. Oh yeah got reminded, PvP guild P R O T E U S recruiting all geared PvP oriented players, looking for healers specifically. Just /who g-"p r o t e u s" to find if an officer is online and ask for invite. :P

9. so not true i see horde over 6k gs donate gear and no clue how to play they run in bgs after they die 1 time and like av they pass by towers and they dont cap it back sry for bad eng

10. What Alliance needs is a proper pvp guild. The Hordes seem more united than Alliance. We got a couple of very small pvp guilds, but nothing big.

11. Ally player here

5 BG's
    5 losses

Ye ally wins all bgs

QQQQQQQQ