1. You guys just worry about your 19 twink show :) don't look at the thread if you don't like it

2. Led, can we have a weekly raid schedule? My ingame name is Taglio, I'm in your guild and, if possible, I would really appreciate knowing in advance when BT and Sunwell runs will be- despite having wanted to take part, I've missed most of them because I didn't know when they were going on.

3. Led, can we have a weekly raid schedule? My ingame name is Taglio, I'm in your guild and, if possible, I would really appreciate knowing in advance when BT and Sunwell runs will be- despite having wanted to take part, I've missed most of them because I didn't know when they were going on.
    Ugh hate guilds who don't have schedule, no point in joining since I won't be able to sign up for any raid. Thanks for the heads up.

4. Usually we do both Sunwell and Black temple on Wednesdays at 17:00 ST - we havnt been doing that many lately, if we're going to do them we usually put heads up in Gmotd!

5. Bgs have been really active lately, both losses and victories, really tough matches. GGS

Interested in joining the bracket?
    Join Carried on alliance 78-79
    Join Legends never die on alliance 70
    Join Primes 70-79 on horde!
    Edited: August 22, 2015 Reason: whatever

6. Led when he do bgs happen? Most of the times i miss them :/

7. The last bg was at 20:00 ST on Sunday.

8. Been a few games lately, 4 yesterday and 4 today that I took part in.

First 12